Thursday, December 3, 2009

happy birthday gramps!









Camilla & Marc skirt, Country Road top, Witchery belt, Aldo heels, Nine West clutch

So here's the promised post on my new dress I bought from the Camilla and Marc sale. It kind of reminds me of a wedding cake at the bottom haha.. it makes me feel quite girly. According to Kris I look a bit like a fairy in the dress.

I wore this to my grandpas 70th birthday dinner. It did restrict the amount of food intake during the night but got the approval nod from my family.

By the time this post gets published I will be up at Port Stephens for a couple of days enjoying the holidays and post exam period mayhem with lots of bubbly and copious amounts of alcohol!

13 comments:

Alexandra said...

hi!!! love this photos!!! and the dress!!!

kisss

Maria@Chicisimo said...

So cute!! This outfit is gorgeous!!

Tayler Worrell said...

love it! <3 I wish i could still wear tanks and skirts without tights, its too cold where i live


bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the skirt!

colormenana.blogspot.com

JINX said...

once again breath-taking...

fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com

Chelsea Finn said...

your outfit is adorable! as always! :)

diamondsinchampagne said...

Perfect outfit, love the shape of that skirt

Nika said...

that's a GREAT skirt

Anonymous said...

This dress is GORGEOUS! & so are you! Great great FANTASTIC blog! Follow me, please? :)

thehautepursuit said...

Hey babe!
Thanks for stopping by my blog; you're a sweetheart!
I just want to say your hair is GORGEOUS! I've been contemplating growing it long again....and your hair is totally telling me i should!
Hope to see you around soon :)
xx
V

Maria Tavares said...

Those shoes are love!!!

Emilie said...

Great skirt!
x
Emilie

Annastasia said...

IL LOVE YOU PHOTOS!!