Been wearing this maxi dress a few times now.. it's really comfortable and light which makes it perfect for short trips to the stores and to uni. The weather is quite hectic and warm. 35 degrees everyday.
Went to the Camilla and Marc sale with my friend on saturday and ended up getting a gorgeous skirt which I'll post pictures of later!
14 comments:
Gorgeous! Beautiful dress!!!!
Lovely dress and you look equally lovely as well.
Beautiful dress!
Great blog by the way.
Love it, elegant/boho/chic
your dress is beautiful!
Love the dress & pics.
great dress, love the straps!
Clothes Are Cute
I really like the way your naked shoulders AND semi bare back Here are synonymous of such a sensuous "Heat wave" Allegory . . .
ps: OOOooooh just in case your "GLAM conceptual" definition is on "stilettosteticoooooooo" , Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
such a beautiful dress- you look stunning! xx
The dress is really pretty Cool Blog:) i'm following you..
You are an exotic beauty. I love your dresses and your blog. XO
www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com
GORGEOUS maxi dress, i love it! u look great as always :))
xoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
u looks so stunning and dangerous pretty :)))
http://wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com/
Beautiful maxi dress and I love your sandals!
Post a Comment