Here are some more photos from my recent trip to Port Stephens with friends.
It’s hard for me to put into words why I like the beach so much. Everything about it is renewing for me, almost like therapy...Beach Therapy.
So there's still a few days before I'm drawing my international and australian winners for my comp! be quick!
Here are some other photos my beautiful friend Gina took of me and I've included some that I've taken for her too ;D doesn't she look just amazing?
17 comments:
i love your fashion muse sidebar!!!! love what everyone is wearing
Gorgeous - love the pics and your dress! :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x
i envy your sun!!!! beach on december?! i wish... you both look stunning. lovely pictures. i'm glad i found your blog! i love your style.
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com
Lovely photos Helen... both you and you friend knew how to take good pictures and both you and your friend are fabulous subjects.
Love your blog and your style!!
The beach is a therapy for me too, I love it!!!
I follow you!!
My New Year's Resolutions is to be a best person!
I´m from Spain.
xoxo
You both look beautiful, I love the beach too!! I think I could live there forever.
mwwas for you both!
gorgeous pictures! I lvoe your hat!! xx Taylor
both gorgeous, loving the RVCA dress x
wish i can soak myself under the sun
at the beach.
i love your floral dress.
you guys are pretty ladies.
love the poses!
Awesome blog! Gorgeous photos! I love that fedora / floral dress combo, so cute! I am so jealous of all the sunshine you have over there, it is freeezing in NY :(
You guys look gorgeous.
www.SeekingDirtyHairHalo.blogspot.com
gorgeous darling
love it, great inspiration
thanks for sharing as always
and thanks for the sweet comments
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
You managed to get an Erin Wasson x RVCA dress?! I had been lusting for that one, but only size large was left...It looks great on you!
Beautiful pictures! I love your dress so much!
colormenana.blogspot.com
Wow she is totally gorgeous, does she do any modelling?
Looove that RVCA dress on you too!
My boots from the last post were Sam Edelmans of course ;) I got my pair from Solestruck.
gorgeous dress
you 2 are so pretty! i love the dresses :)
Post a Comment