UPDATE:
I have added more items to shopfashioneuphoria. To get into the Christmas spirit.. postage within Australia will be free however, this excludes shoes.
International buyers I will try my best to reduce postage costs.
Also, to get into the Christmas spirit, I will be having a competition where I will be drawing a lucky international winner for a mystery prize as well as a domestic winner. If you would like to enter please just leave a comment and become a fashioneuphoria follower. If you already are then just comment and tell me what your New Year's Resolutions are.
I will be drawing on the 21st of December!
Please let me know where you are from as well ;D
Good Luck All!
xx Helen
I have added more items to shopfashioneuphoria. To get into the Christmas spirit.. postage within Australia will be free however, this excludes shoes.
International buyers I will try my best to reduce postage costs.
Also, to get into the Christmas spirit, I will be having a competition where I will be drawing a lucky international winner for a mystery prize as well as a domestic winner. If you would like to enter please just leave a comment and become a fashioneuphoria follower. If you already are then just comment and tell me what your New Year's Resolutions are.
I will be drawing on the 21st of December!
Please let me know where you are from as well ;D
Good Luck All!
xx Helen
14 comments:
I am already a follower.
My New Year's Resolution: Stick to my clothes, shoes and bags shopping budget. Hahaha! I hope I can really do it.
Hi again Helen! I'm from Manila Philippines.
News on http://daily-women.blogspot.com
New post by Mariam.B, his digital camera is break so she took photos with her mobile !
Come on and see her post :) see ya
I never make resolutions, but I'll make an exception in this case!
Mine would definitely be to work harder in college! And find a job :P
I'm from the US :D
(Already a follower btw)
~Shirley
oooo, I'll have to check these out!
That black purse is gorgeous!
colormenana.blogspot.com
I'm from Sydney and already a follower!
My New Year's resolutions would be to stop procrastinating and to save money.
you know I love you and I am your top follower!!! heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee... how cute is that!!!!! I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
my new years resolution.... is to get skinnier!!!!!
val
hi helen. thank you for notifying me about the giveaway. i'm already a follower :)
my new year resolution is to get more investment pieces in my closet to stay fashionably chic! ;)
p.s. i'm from bandung, indonesia.
Yay! Started following you tonight. Awesome shop too... Anwyhoooooo, my new year's resolution is to speak better French and stick with it forever and ever.
Follow me back!
thnaks for stopping by my blog.
come visit anytime. :)
you blog is cute.
My resolutions? Eat healthier, stop gossiping, and update my blog more often!
New year resolution? Hmm i think i wanna be taller :)) and hunting some good stuffs is what i'm gonna do next year :)
i am from melbourne :)
new years resolution... mmmmmm.. to try turn every negative situation into a positive one, cut down on the junk food or prob just to stop checking my facebook acount like every 5 seconds LOL
Post a Comment