Recently, I came across the amazing handbag range designed by two sisters Leona and Hasna Erziak. Lena Erziak bags have been meticulously designed these bags to embody the sisters’ Moroccan and Belgian heritage. These bags have already generated so much popularity that they’ve been featured in magazines such as Lucky, Life & Style and People.
Why are these handbags generating so much recognition in the fashion industry? Lena Erziak bags are handmade by Italian artisans using the highest quality leather. These designs are vibrant (fuschia and orange), bold and absolutely crucial to any fashionista’s wardrobe. The ranges have such diversity that there is always something for everybody. Lena Erziak bags are available in python, ostrich, buffalo, lambskin, and of course the basics of traditional leather.
Where can you find these amazing handbags? They are currently available at the boutiques Stella Filante, Fred Segal and Milk in the
23 comments:
Love the colors in these pics, beautiful ! <3 <3
bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com
...love the ghost collection.
The blue handbag is beautiful. Wonderful.
All of these bags are gorgeous, I looove the second to the last one!
Love the bags... the tan handbag is my favorite.
I have a give-away in my blog. Hope you can check it out. Big hugs!
cute photos!
hey babe,
how do I score one of these bags/???
val
gorgeous. and i love how they have presented the bag. in everyday settings and not over the top glam.
i love the blue bag!
I just want all those handbags! especially that blue one, beautiful!
all amazing :)
I want all these bags! they look amazing
wow. these are great! thanks for sharing. im definitely a fan of these.
These are great. I've never heard of them, but I would certainly consider a few of these pieces, such as: the snakeskin-esque purse with chain strap up top, the cobalt blue purse in the sink -- I just d i e for the little coin purse snaps on front, and finally the beige reptile print purse with the tassel. Loves.
love it darling
thanks for sharing
im such a fan of your blog, its beautiful, keep it up
and thanks for the sweet comments
-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com
beautiful pictures & thanks for your comment.
i am now following as your blog looks perfect... would love it if you followed mine too. i am new to blog world!
fashionstolemyheart.blogspot.com
they are amazing!
very trendy indeed and I love your blog btw.
The seafoam green bucket bag is amazing!!
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
I really like the pictures of these bags as well!!
i really love all of the bags!
they're beautiful
great blog
xx
So gorgeous, but probably too expensive for me. That second to last bag-- the color is divine.
Gorgeous bags!
Oh, I have the Paolo, the blue one, the grey Allessandro, and the metallic gold one.
Gotta love Leona and Hasna!
Post a Comment