Friday, December 11, 2009

monochrome
















Kookai top, witchery harem pants, wittner heels, chanel 2.55, vintage leather gloves, sportsgirl headband and D&G sunnies

These are some photos I took when I went shopping for NYE outfits with my bestie. Found a great sequined dress for it and for a fraction of the price because the zip was broken. But it can easily be fixed by my grandma. Found the right shoes to go with it also and will be returning to Newtown/Crown St to get them.

Bought these leather gloves on another shopping expedition with my bestie and they have such a buttery soft feel. It's amazing what you can find in vintage stores.

20 comments:

Leah said...

I love a ot of things in your outfit... the bag, the headband, the sunnies, the harem pants, the necklace... I think I said almost everything. You look so fabulous.

Unknown said...

lovely pics u look great x

JINX said...

golden...

A Gluten Freestyle said...

Awesome. I love these photos. And that chair is amazing.
x

http://walkthesand.blogspot.com

Dannie said...

suuuper chic, looving your pants and the slouchy fit!

Ann. said...

oh,
Your blog is amazing! You are beautiful girl:)
great look! I will be visit your blog:)

xoxo.

Chelsea Finn said...

i love your outfit! ecspecially your headband and glovs!

Natalie Suarez said...

the pants look so good on u, u look fantastic! :))

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

I really love your pants!

colormenana.blogspot.com

THE DIVINITUS said...

love the chanel purse ...

kim said...

i'm so in love with this look, you look classy and chic. It's just awesome :)


Clothes Are Cute

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh i'm really falling head over the heels in love with your outfit also all of your pictures :)

Anonymous said...

You look amazing. You've nailed the monochrome look.

Shes Dressing Up said...

Loving those pants and shoes together!

Marcella said...

I love classy monochromatic looks, this is perfect - from the gloves, Chanel, to the pretty hairband.

And yes my shoe collection is pretty insane, I should do a post on it sometime lol!

Heart Charlie said...

Cute! I love that photo with the vintage chair in the background. I also love your little gloves :)

Vinda Sonata said...

i love your outfit. the idea of wearing a rosary as an accessory is tres chic! ♥
awesome wedges and heels too. of course i adore the bag! ;)

Anonymous said...

Love this outfit! and that headband is so pretty!

The Queen of Hearts said...

This entire look to me screams Chanel Chanel Chanel Parisian chic (apart from the GIANT D & G on the side of the sunglasses). Love it.

Mads said...

Wow I love everything about this outfit!! I'm so glad you stopped by my blog and in turn I discovered yours.. Really loving your style and your pictures.. WOuld love to exchange links..=)