Tuesday, December 8, 2009

our memories of the ocean will linger on, long after our footprints in the sand are gone..



















seafolly bikini and table eight blouse

Here are a few photos that my lovely friend Gina took for me whilst we were up at Port Stephens. The water was rather cold so we opted to just stay in the shallow ends of the water.

I've really gotten quite tanned these past few days as you can see from the photos! Whats the consensus for a new banner using the first and third photos?

14 comments:

Tayler Worrell said...

these are so gorgeous <3


bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

wish it were summer here and was on the beach! looks soo relaxing :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

YOu look gorgeous! i wish I was where you are at!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Vertiginoso said...

AAaaaaw simply because THE "short denim shorts Goddess" can easily turn into a such a flawless long-limbed "Beach Goddess" !!! So What a BODY Dear, BUT Frankly What a KILLing BODYyyyyyyyyyyy !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Julia said...

How beautiful you look! I love that you wear a lot of white, and your hair is so enviable. I covet it, and the dress you wore a couple of posts down. I will keep an eye on this blog!

xx

Chelsea Finn said...

i love your bathing suit! your so lucky its nice out where you live!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
THE DIVINITUS said...

How great!! Here is so cold!

Claire Geist said...

As I'm reading your post snow is falling like mad outside my window over here in NY, so jealous!

you look lovely, dear, great blog!

▲ FARRAH ▲ said...

White looks gorgeous on you chica! And seems like you were having mad fun at the beach too! I'm so envious of that beautiful weather!!

Farrah
www.distrikmode.com

SISI EMPERATRIZ said...

Follow Patricia's Blog / * Voted Best Jewellery Blog in Europe *
I hope you like it .

http://patricianicolaslondon.blogspot.com

Kristen said...

you're so pretty! i wish i was at the beach right now so bad, instead of being in snowy chicago

http://whatgoeson10.blogspot.com

E said...

So jealous of your tan and the beach!

PerfectDisorder said...

amazing this pictures!!