Sunday, December 6, 2009

making up for lost time.














vintage blazer, A&F shorts, country road tank, oroton bag

I've been catching up on some well needed retail therapy with my bff. We went vintage shopping on Crown St and picked up a few items. I find that whenever I am with her, I end up splurging all my money I've spent weeks saving haha..

Bought myself a new summer dress, 2 going out dresses (one in my favourite colour lime green), pair of vintage leather gloves and a new micro-shadow from the Makeup Store's babydoll range.


We decided to sit down at this very cute cafe I've always wanted to visit. Its situated in an alley way which has something unique about it that I've always been drawn too. Maybe its the box of books that looks about a few centuries old.

17 comments:

Natalie Suarez said...

this outfit is so perfect! i love ur cut off shorts and blazer a lot! :)

xoxo

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Tayler Worrell said...

very pretty, i love that bee ring <3


bighairandbikinis.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

I am obsessed with your blazer!

colormenana.blogspot.com

thenoircollective said...

loooks so good. that vintage blazer looks so thin, i need another thin one, most of mine are out of service for summer cause theyre way too thick :( damn i love vintage. speaaaking of which i found two shos for you to visit, vintage ones. one is new, and the other one is the one i found my chanel bag in and i finally got the name of it. ill fb you since i dont want it on the whole wide web before you get a chance to scour through them ;)

pink horrorshow said...

I have been looking for a creme colored blazer for a long time now, this one looks so good on you! Hardcore winter is coming through and now I'm so desperate for light jacket weather to come back :)

Ashley said...

PERFECT outfit!! I love the white blazer espesh.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

Zhcsyra hp said...

awesome sandals and lovely cute purse :))))

wwwtariarizzona.blogspot.com

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

I love the blazer and thge shorts!
Well done:D

xx


Visit, Comment, Follow ^^)
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!
Click here to go to Malu’s Fashion!

Ane said...

great outfit, lovin the blazer

Hanae said...

love your styling!!
you look great!

Vertiginoso said...

Mmmh so the colored pictures reveal your "short denim shorts Goddess" side, the Black § White One your haughty/graceful Soul . . . AND it composes such a scrumptious cocktail, placed under the sign of Sexy/casual GLAM !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

THE DIVINITUS said...

love love the sandals!

Valeriesoh said...

hey darling,

sorry I have been so busy that I haven't been able to visit, but I caught up alright!!!!

That croton bag? it looks nice. what brand is it?

Fashion Cappuccino said...

What a gorgeous blazer!! The sandals are amazing too! I love the black and white photo of you!xxoxoxo

Anonymous said...

gorgeous as always darling
love it, great inspiration
thanks for sharing

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Emilie said...

Great outfit!
Love the blazer and the denim shorts!
x
Emilie

La Mimi said...

Wow!
The sun, the beach, the ocean...Enjoy every moment of it:)
Btw, You are looking gorgeous in all of the shots!

xoxo
Mimi