Thursday, December 24, 2009

reinventing the wheel to run myself over.















Alice McCall slip, D Squared Shirt, Alexander McQueen scarf, Mimco beanie, Sportsgirl bag, vintage boots
Wore this number out to buy some wool with my grandma for something we're working on.. it was quite a trek to just get wool.

Bought a few new nail polishes and this is one of them. I've never tried a red before but I have to say I'm quite fond of it. For those who are wondering, it's Edie by Bloom cosmetics.

Finally found the perfect pair of boots when I went shopping with my bestie. They're super comfortable and practically go with everything in my wardrobe!

11 comments:

Annabel said...

people don't wear enough purple! looks great.

A PIECE OF PASSION said...

You look great! Love the purple!

A PIECE OF PASSION

Zhcsyra hp said...

adorable^^
wwwtariarizona.blogspot.com

Alexandra said...

love all your outfit...especially the boots and the scarf!!

XOXO

Jade Purple Brown said...

loving the purple and the laced up boots!

Leah said...

I kept looking at your shoes... I just love it.

amy said...

I can certainly see why you part time model, you have gorgeous facial features, and a fantastic style to boot!

hope to hear from you !@
stay lovely.xxxoo

The Fashion Vixen said...

Happy Holidays u guys
....And have a happy nueva yr!

~~ Follow My Blog ~~

Anonymous said...

Really adore your shoes and purple outfit! You are so gorgeous on all of your photos!

Nubia said...

That shade of purple you have on is pretty, I also have that scarf in black and white lol cool boots

www.Nubiasnonsense.com

Little Hannah! said...

Boots are fantastic!!!:D