Saturday, June 2, 2012

sunshine


Karen Walker Dress, House of Harlow sunglasses, Hermes scarf and cuff, Steve Madden heels, Zimmermann clutch, vintage belt

Had to snap a few pictures by the pier where the yachts that we all dream of one day owning were docked indefinitely by their owners. It was such a beautiful day I'm not quite sure why people wouldn't take their boats out onto the water and just soak up the sunshine and vitamin D. Believe me when I say that if I owned one of those boats you would not find me on shore on a day like this!

These House of Harlow's I bought about a month ago have been somewhat of a staple in my day to day outfits. I just love how they go with every outfit imaginable and are so affordable!

34 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful outfit!! My favorite part is the shoes

~CC
www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the color of your dress! It pairs so nicely with the bright shoes!

Unknown said...

love the strong blue dress!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

How beautiful and fashionable you are! :-)

http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

Your shoes are fabulous!!! xx

Pip
http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com
http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

FP said...

Love the blue & yellow combo.

www.fashionpastiche.com

waqt said...

Wow love that dress with the shoes... Lovely...

Sheena
sheenafab.com

Fiafafia said...

Oh this looks amazing! I love the clutch!!xx

Unknown said...

that's my favorite blue! Great outfit
www.bonnierzmscloset.com

Unknown said...

Gorgeous colors - especailly your heels!


Doing a SHISEIDO giveaway on my blog :)

xo

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

you look stunning :) x angie

Tasnim said...

thanks for showing me your blog via iFB! I really love it! Your look is amazing, i think what I love the most is the colour scheme?! It's great!

am following!

http://wishuponasmile.blogspot.co.uk/

Jdavismoranti said...

Super cute! I'm in love with those heels!!!

Burgundywhispers.com

Anonymous said...

You have a beautiful blog. Love the first outfit. Colors are gorgeous!

www.therenaissancewomanofstyle.com

Anna K. said...

Your outfit is just perfect for this background:) you look like you already owe one of these yachts!
;)

Unknown said...

Love the color of your dress, the location and the photos!
your blog is quite!

I'm following you in bloglovin now...if you can please do the same!
baciii
http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3458847/i-love-green-inspiration/follow

ilovegreeninspiration.com

Unknown said...

Cute outfit :)

Tanesha x
www.tanesha-marie.blogspot.co.uk

Ionela said...

I love your blog! This post is awesome!
Check out my blog, write your opinion and maybe...follow?
Where are you from?

Unknown said...

You've really made the simple cut of the dress your own! Such sophistication and quirky whim all collaborated in a fantastic look. The colors are lovely (especially those shoes!)

Unknown said...

You look beautiful in this ensemble, its so classy and chic :)
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hello friend!
I´m comunity independence fashion blogger and I´m visiting your blog to know and to see your posts...
I want to follow you...
Check my brazilian blog too:
www.louloumodapraia.blog.com.br
Bisou
Lou Oliveira

Project Curve said...

truly awesome dress and scarf

flysongbird
twitter
facebook

Unknown said...

You look awesome!

http://www.lifeistooshorttodowithout.com
http://www.boybeads.com

Pedro Dourado said...

Nice outfit! :) Congratulations... your blog is amazing!

Bre Shauntel said...

really cute look. i love those house of harlow sunglasses.

R said...

Love the way you've styled your scarf here. Enjoy the beautiful day!

xoxo
http://closet12.com
http://facebook.com/Closet12

Unknown said...

I love it! Your blog is great, just started following you via bloglovin!

best
Thorunn
www.double-pizzazz.com

Love said...

Love your outfit. Blue and yellow really compliments each other and colors looks good on you.

Love your scarf.

xoxo Love

Trendique Magazine said...

I really like this look! So chic and the colour of the dress is gorgeous!

Love,
Vanessa from dreamsofalady.com

Unknown said...

Cute outfit!

love,
http://www.janvietiu.blogspot.com/

slwilson said...

Love the outfit. I have a dress very similar to one you're wearing here but had never thought about wearing a silk scarf over it. Thanks for the styling tip. I will try it out :) <3

http://thechicmuse000.blogspot.co.uk

.sabo skirt. said...

We love your dress! It looks cute on you. The scarf added a nice touch on your look.


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

how cute are those shoes! love the cobalt blue touch!

True Queen

Anonymous said...

you look gorgeous! love the scarf :)