Wednesday, June 27, 2012

sunday by the harbour


Kookai top, Gorman pants, Scanlan and theodore sweater, mimco shoes, Chanel bag, House of harlow necklace and sunglasses

These were taken on a sunday trip to the harbour to check out Vivid Sydney. Had a nice relaxing lunch by the harbour soaking in the sunshine. I have this new obsession with all things bright and floral; so much so that I went on an ASOS binge shopping spree on floral pants and can't wait for them to arrive in Sydney!

16 comments:

Ramya said...

I am in love with these pants. So so chic! Inspiring stuff.

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

SCSS said...

Fun pictures ! The pants are so great :)

- Shubana
-- CoeurDecors

Now That's Chic said...

I love your outfit! You look so fab!

xoxo
Mischelle http://www.quietadreamer.com/

Marie L. said...

Love this post! It's beautiful and makes me want to go to sydney! Plus, you are gorgeous and the outfit suits you well!
xo

Vania Aprilia said...

this look is just so gorgeous <3

Love,
PuddingMonster

Arra A. said...

I love the colors and those pants!!!

Arra
OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

Anonymous said...

Love the outfit! Especially your necklace!

http://tseparfait.com

she.is.the.one said...

nice set
Attention please!
Giveaway is still actual!
http://she-is-the-1.blogspot.com/2012/06/giveaway-i.html

Anonymous said...

Stunning

WhiteCloset

Unknown said...

OMG YOUR OUTFIT <333 i want your handbag and necklace so badly

Miss City Chic

Hannah Hawkshaw said...

The first photo of you is stunning. I also love the colour combination!

xx
Hannah
http://www.hannahsfashionblog.com/

Anonymous said...

Super love harbour!! Your outfit looked stunning. x

crunchy cheese me

Anonymous said...

Super cute outfit girl. I love the colors and the necklace :) The area around you looks sooo beautiful too. Hope you had a fun time :)

Taryn said...

Love the outfit & scenery!

Natalie Renee said...

Love the pants!! + sunnies.

www.littletoomch.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that color on you and those sunglasses are really cute...
http://www.roros-world.com