Wednesday, June 13, 2012

town centre



During exam periods I always manage to find the smallest things to distract myself from the harsh reality that I would be spending the next 10 hours teaching myself about loss models. Luckily for me this torture will only last for another week and it'll all be over! Looking forward to enjoying a glass of bubbly overlooking the beach soon!

20 comments:

Ramya said...

Fun color!

Luck for your exams :)

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your sunglasses!!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

rachel bambi said...

cute sunnies and love the pants! following you now. your blog is awesome!

Ellen Cotten said...

this is awesome! you are so fashionable! good luck :)

cityto-city.blogspot.com

niknok said...

Cool pants! love the whole look!

The Niknok Style

Kate said...

great look!
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

I love your outfit!! :) x angie

Anonymous said...

Awesome!!!


http://whitecloset.blogspot.it/

Anonymous said...

Love the combo of the sweater and the belt !! :) And right now - I´m wearing the same shade of the nail polish :D

*GIVEAWAY* - win CrazyDogTShirts.com $15 gift card!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Anonymous said...

love your outfit, so gorgeous! good luck on your exams :)

FP said...

Love your pants and the way you've styled them!

www.fashionpastiche.com

DALTON OSAIKE said...

I love those photos. Your style is amazing.

http://vinture.blogspot.com

Janelle said...

I love your style Helen! Good luck on your exams! I love the way you styled the pants in this post!

http://frankieandmotz.blogspot.com/

The Marcy Stop said...

Beautiful photos! And best of luck with your exams :)
Following you on Bloglovin and GFC!
xx, micol

http://www.themarcystop.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Your pants are to die for!!!!


Luv, The Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Cassidy Lee said...

Such a pretty look! I absolutely love your yellow pants! Good luck on the last of your exams!

Anonymous said...

Nice outfit! love your jeans!

katherine lou said...

what a great outfit! LOVE the pop of yellow!

Anna K. said...

I often forget how cool a cardigan can look when worn with a belt :) this outfit is so simple but so cool! love it

Gaby de Modacapital said...

great pics, love your style!
:)
I really like your blog, I´m following you :D
... maybe if you have time, you could visit my blog too, and if you like it, follow me back ;)
Kisses!
http://modacapital-blog.com