A very belated post but I figured I'd post it nonetheless. These were taken from a family vacation earlier this year to the land where there is an abundance in every natural resource possible, and when I say every natural resource I mean it. Water, mountains, grass pastures, sheep and cows you name it!
Had a fabulous time driving on the roads (although slightly illegal for myself as I do not possess an international license, but I am licensed don't you worry), exploring the corners of Queenstown whilst squeezing in something I have wanted to do for ages; bungee jumping. An amazing experience that I would not mind repeating!
23 comments:
wow those pictures are amazing. You look fab. :) x angie
amazing place and pictures!
http://myvintagecurves.blogspot.it/
OH MY GOSH!! New Zealand is so beautiful! I love your photos! Just so amazing!
Arra
http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com
Lovely photos! Looks like you really had fun on your trip.
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
What beautiful pictures. I love the outfits you've got here! Soooo pretty! ♥
super lovely photos! you look gorgeous in every pic <3 hope you had a great trip!
Love,
Pudding Monster
I love these pictures. Can i ask what camera do you use. I'm want to get a new one and i really like how you pictures come out.
absolutely beautiful scenery! just love it.
kw, ladiesinnavy
You are so lucky to have gone to one of the most beautiful locales in the world!
Stop by!
hereaway.blogspot.com
http://www.etsy.com/shop/XtiffanychenX
this has to be one of the most beautiful photo diaries I have ever seen
xx
meinmode.blogspot.de
I loved the pics and your complexion is soo nice!!!
Luv, The Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry NYT
Your photos are breathtaking. Fashion and travel, what a great combination!
What an amazing place!!
http://whitecloset.blogspot.it
Oh my goodness, New Zealand is beautiful! I've just added one more place to go on vacation to, haha
Wow I love the scenery and sunglasses!
GORGEOUS!
XO Eda
Gorgeous pictures!
I can see you've had so much fun in NZ :)
Anyway, thanks for reaching me through IFB..
I'm following you now..
Can't wait to see you on my blog :)
new zealand looks absolutely stunning! i've always wanted to go there. great photos!
Gorgeous photos. Looks like you had a blast.
Marisa
http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/
Beautiful photos, New Zealand looks like such an amazing country!
Xo, imke
Lovely pics girl!!!
Love your style!!
visit my blog on http://laviecestchic.blogspot.com and my fb page on www.facebook.com/laviecestchic hope you like it!!!! kisses!!
these shots are so beautiful!!
Gorgeous pictures!! And your outfits look great, too!!
❤
Lissy
Post a Comment