Sunday, June 10, 2012

autumn blues




Zimmermann skirt, Ay Not Dead shirt, Opening Ceremony heels, Chloe bag, Tom Ford sunglasses

Whilst driving home with my boyfriend we noticed this perfect little spot for photos on my street. I've always wanted to take photos with an autumn backdrop of fallen leaves covering the ground.

Bought this shirt whilst in Argentina where I discovered this fantastic label! Immediately fell in love with their designs for both men and women. If only they stocked the brand here in Sydney.. I guess I'll have to return to South America soon to catch up on their new seasons.

40 comments:

Unknown said...

Trees are among the most beautiful life, aren't they? Their colors always have a way of drawing out the most perfect of shades and prints from one's outfit. Love this look: that Chloe bag is stealing my heart rather quickly, and the subtle detailing on that skirt is really nice.

Vania Aprilia said...

love your shirt so much, the autumn backdrop is just perfect for the look :)

Love,
Pudding Monster

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

Amazing shoes!! love them. x angie

Unknown said...

love the combination. you look great

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great outfit!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Perfection is what you're wearing. Love it!

http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

Unknown said...

I absolutely love this outfit and the set of the shoot is so beautiful! :)

~CC
www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

AMAZE AMAZE :)

xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

norma said...

awww it looks like autumn! Those shoes are such a statement piece.

http://www.stilettosorpajamas.com

Unknown said...

sweet outfit!! :)

Unknown said...

The shoes are so sweet!
www.bonnierzmscloset.com

Anonymous said...

So gorgeous!! Love your shoe :)
and so, your boyfriend was the one who took the photo? So sweet!!

xx
crunchy cheese me

Laura Petrisor said...

LOVE the shoes !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anna K. said...

Your outfit works so well with the background! I really like how the shoes make for a very bright & unexpected detail, they really uplift the whole look, really nice

Me, My fashion and I said...

Hey!!! I've just discovered your blog and I really loved it!!! You have a new follower!!! You can visit mine's is you want, who knows, you may like it!!! Kisses from spain!!!!

Peace&Love
from
Me, My fashion and I

FP said...

Cute outfit! I love the pastel colors on your shoes.

www.fashionpastiche.com

Anonymous said...

Beautiful outfit babe! These shoes are amazing!

Virginie/
Style Reload

Anonymous said...

wow! can't believe i didn't know about your blog sooner. i'd love to do some partnering with you in the near future if you're interested.

xx
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibEwxlV1ac4

Alexandra Olaru said...

cute blog ;)

http://www.thetrendsupplier.com/

Lauren Dimesky said...

Loooove your OC heels! I adore this look! xx

-Lauren

http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

lovely pictures! who ever your photographer is ...brava! haha ...also amazing outfit, love the bag too xxx

Emily said...

Love this entire look!! Love your blog- following you :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Unknown said...

I really love your shoes!
I'm following via bloglovin!

ifigeniainthecity.blogspot.gr

Anonymous said...

Your shoes are amazing in this. Where did you get them from? I've never heardof Opening Ceremony myself.
xoxo :)

Ms. Iris Dee said...

Fabulous blog, I love your handbag its to die for ...I added your blog to my must reads list..keep up the good work

Jacqueline G. said...

Absolutely adore your bag!:D
Following you now!

xx
http://jacque-g.blogspot.com

melisa_nicole said...

Love your whole look and I'm absolutely obsessed with that Chloe bag of yours :)

xoxo
Melisa
http://www.mylittlesliceoflife.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love your outfit! I'm dying for those heels-- so fab. xx


howtowindowshop.blogspot.com

Christine said...

AH! so gorgeous!!

Looking forward to more posts- following ya! ^_^

God bless
christine
www.beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

The Green Raybans said...

I just found your blog and love it! i cannot wait to read your next post!
-we just followed you and would appreciate it if you could do the same to us! you are an amazing photographer and i absolutely love what you are wearing, its so stylish!


xoxo
http://thegreenraybans.blogspot.com

Satin and Souffles said...

Love this look! Those shoes are gorgeous! xx

{Satin&Souffles}

Unknown said...

i really like your blog! following of course..hope u follow me back?:)

Karleise KaKa said...

beautiful beautiful, lovely blog,
visit my blog and follow me ,
it has new for y'all
The blog is new and is super cool .

Unknown said...

Very nice place to take artistic pictures. Your outfit is very feminine.

Nora

http://notenora.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Loooooooooooove the skirt, so my style! :))

*GIVEAWAY* - win CrazyDogTShirts.com $15 gift card!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Aine O said...

those shoes are adorable!!

www.laughingassassin.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

such natural, easy style - love it!

gina
http://www.lalamamma.blogspot.com

Ali said...

Wow! Its autumn there already!? :) Cute outfit!!

Unknown said...

oooh i love the bag! ^_^ I'm following you now, hope you follow me back! :)
http://itisap4ssion.blogspot.it

Angharad Jones said...

Love the jewellery!