Sunday, June 17, 2012

picture perfect


Kookai dress, slip, scarf, beanie, necklace and boots, Sass and Bide parka, Chanel sunglasses, Hermes bag and cuff

So I think I'm officially the poster girl for Kookai with this outfit.. but I just love how the colours of this outfit go together.. and I am so in love with this wool dress that I have also bought it in two other colours and look forward to experimenting with the different ways of wearing it!

30 comments:

Elletrix said...

Love the beanie and bold statement colours! xo

Unknown said...

Nice outfit. is it winter where you are now?
x
cammi
http://www.cammilicious.com/

Unknown said...

love the colors!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Tamara ChloƩ said...

great colors and the bag is fantastic!!! I love it.well done darling!! xoxo

Ladies in Navy said...

i never see these colors paired and they look fab!
kw, ladiesinnavy

Unknown said...

Love the sunglasses - the white accent on the black rim is a nice detail.

Anonymous said...

Love it! Cute look.

--
Shanice,


Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Paint Splatter Nails

Unknown said...

I love this outfit! It really stands out:) amazing!

~CC
www.thattallgirl2.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

REALLY cool look!

WE LOVE FASHION // STYLE // AND ROCK'N'ROLL

Ramya said...

Love the colors! You have styled the simple dress really well! I just won a similar dress in a giveaway and look forward to wearing it.

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

Jdavismoranti said...

Love this look! Your color combinations are on point! Ps you remind me of a more natural Jeannie Mai!

Burgundywhispers.com

Ashley said...

You look effortlessly cool and chic!

I just followed, follow back?
I'd really appreciate it <3
http://www.ashleythefashionguru.blogspot.com

Maria @ delaRobla said...

Beautiful bag!

Cheers!

Maria

www.delarobla.com

Unknown said...

just great!!
lovely colors, love that u are wearing scarf & knitted hat

:-)
xxxRos.e.

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

wonderful outfit ;) love your bag. x angie

Arra A. said...

I love the colors you put together! Just perfect!

Arra
http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com

Alyssa Pritchett said...

So cute! Love the combo of warm colors! :)

http://dressingupwithdesire.blogspot.com/

Kati said...

you look gorgeous!

love the colors:)

glammandie said...

gorg!!!! those glasses are just perfect!!

www.glammandie.com

Taryn said...

Love the mixture of red & yellow

Wynne Prasetyo said...

red and yellow is so whimsically fun!



WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

xo, Necole said...

Love, love your look and those sunnies are fire!!!:) Just followed your blog, please follow back!!

xo,

Necole
b3llacara.blogspot.com

Georgia. said...

Gorgeous outfit, I just love how you have put your colours together :) Perfect for a cold 'summer' day!

I am now following you like you asked on IFB :)
Georgia xx

satiablefashion.blogspot.co.uk

Gaby de Modacapital said...

You looi¿k really amazing! Love the sunglasses! :)

lou said...

Hello! Thanks for follow my blog. I hope you visit me and enjoy my posts.Your blog is really nice, i like your style
Kisses!
Lou

www.louromerofashionblog.blogspot.com

.sabo skirt. said...

Lovely dress! It looks great on you. :)


Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am in love with this outfit! Amazing!

Unknown said...

LOve the red and yellow combo!!! You look gorgeous!

Luv, The Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Unknown said...

The bag give the final touch!
www.bonnierzmscloset.com

Marie L. said...

Love this look! Yellow is love!
xo