Tuesday, May 29, 2012

lighthouse



Kookai hat, Hermes scarf worn as top, Asos pants, Zimmermann bikini bottoms, Chanel sunglasses and earrings

These photos were taken on a trip to Watson's Bay in Sydney's eastern suburbs. It was quite windy that day so it was near impossible to get a shot with the hat on without me having to keep at least one hand firmly placed on it. 


I have always seen Hermes scarves worn in magazines as tops and thought I'd try it out myself and turned one of my scarves into a bandeau. Tying it up in the wind was a mission to say the least but eventually we managed to get the outfit together for some photos. 

52 comments:

Elly said...

Gorgeous! The pants are stunning :)

http://flyelephantfly.blogspot.com/

dardame said...

love the sunhat! gorgeous girl :)

Unknown said...

love your hat! what a great summer statement piece (:

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Laura Petrisor said...

The pants are amazing!! Wonderful beach look...

My Vintage Curves said...

You look so stylish, these pictures could be on a fashion magazine! Stunning

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

Stunning pictures.

Marjorie G. Gatchalian said...

Beautiful shots! I love your outfit. :) I'm a follower.

Hope you'll follow me too! http://fabulous-thoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you. :*

SeasideGirl said...

oh beautiful pics, nice post :)
your blog is a pleasant discovery
xoxo

Anonymous said...

I love this outfit !!!!! :)

*INTERVIEW + GIVEAWAY* - now on my blog: my interview with designer + vegan-friendly handmade NEON clutch GIVEAWAY!!!

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika

Unknown said...

Lovely pictures! Your hat and palazzo see-thru pants are just fab. :)

theclothesmuse.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I loved The look!

Kisses,M.

Www.oribeaute.com

Unknown said...

I am adoring this look. So lovely.

You messaged me on IFB to check your blog out!:) well, glad I did.

Cheers.

Unknown said...

This ensemble is so freaking chic, love it!
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Great look! thanks for popping by my blog- yes, let's follow each other :)
xXx
Reva

Stefani said...

Gorgeous!! :)

Kati said...

Great outfit:) I just love your pants... You got a new follower!

Unknown said...

What a gorgeous hat! It reminds me of Sophia Loren, so glamorous!

Unknown said...

such adorable hat<3 You look so romantic and girlish!
let's follow each other
just let me know and I'll return favor

http://helendushko.blogspot.com/

cheers,
Helen

Endimanché said...

Love the hat and top!

Anna said...

that hat is amazing (((:

xAnna
fairytalefrocks.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Wow!! This outfit is amazing!!

You look really sophisticated!! I like that!!

Unknown said...

follow you back dear:)

cheers,
Helen

Chezka Cenon Li said...

Hi! I'm so glad you brought me here :) you have a glamorous beach look! So stylish! Of course we could exchange follows:) let me know on my blog sweetie!

Che

style-che.blogspot.com

Velvet Bloom said...

just adorable! following now babe

nikkistyle™ said...

Love! Love! Love!

xoxo nikki :)
http://nikkistyle.net

april said...

gorgeous beach outfit! love how you used the scarf as a top. so creative :)

delicatelyfierce.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi dear! I'm stopping by after you messaged me on IFB and I love your blog and your style! I'm a new follower now and look forward to your posts! Stop by and visit me if you get time too! Would love it! I have two blogs. One is my fashion and the other is my Jewelry Designs that I make. I use blogging as an outlet as well, and love it! xx

Pip
http://easyoutfitsbypip.blogspot.com
http://icetodiamonds.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

this is GORGEOUS! You're like Jasmine from Aladdin meets 1950's beachy pin up! <3

XO Sahra
EffortlessCool

Noora said...

Beautiful look! These photos are so gorgeous! <3

From Finland, with ♥,
curiousnoora.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

AMAZIIIING! Love the hat!!!
You look great!
:-)

I love the blog. I'm following you, of course!

http://whitecloset.blogspot.it

ATW said...

just came across your blog and really really like it! :) definitely following you now & would be more than happy if you took a look at my blog!
maybe you can become a follower on bloglovin or FACEBOOK too!? it would mean a lot!!! :)
xx love

http://la-pulcinella.com/

Dina L.Andersen said...

I love your blog, therefore I have nominated you to "the versatile blogger award"

http://spikesandstuds.blogspot.pt/2012/05/versatile-blogger-award.html

xoxo

Unknown said...

Okay, this is just too cute! Those pants are the perfect cover-up!!

sana said...

Lovely outfit :) I've followed xo

http://www.styleandstarbucks.com

Ramya said...

Love the look and the hat! Stripes nice incorporated into the look in a unique and original way. Nice blog too :)

www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com

Mario said...

i like this summer look :)

dane said...

You are so gorgeous and fashionably sexy :)


Daney
http://daneyrecabe.blogspot.com

Laura said...

I love your hat! Gorgeous outfit :)

Laura xo

Ranim said...

Gorgeous pictures dear!

theperfectdisease.blogspot.com

Boyana said...

The photos are amazing !

Kierra said...

Such a beautiful beach look!

Anonymous said...

Love the scarf as a top! Great pictures! Check out my new blog if you get a chance :) http://southerngloss.blogspot.com

-Kelsi

Jess Zanotti said...

adorable! love that top and the hat together!

xx,
http://anythingwithstuds.blogspot.com/

Klavdija.V said...

Amazing photos! i love this outfit!!!!
you have a new follower ;)

http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xoxo**

fillthecity said...

oh your blog is great!
your style is super great!
love your blog, very nice start,
but I have only one advice, please remove comment verification with those hardly readable codes, which is very annoying :)

kisses and best wishes from
http://fillthecity.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THIS. So retro & chic :) Definitely going to try the scarf top this summer too!

Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

Sincerely Coco said...

wow those pants really transform the look...love it

imancoco.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

oh I really love this outfit, the pants are fire!

True Queen

Unknown said...

love this outfit, retro-ish but also very on-trend for now.

: )
Gina

Anna said...

I`m watching you for a while! I like your blog and I was thinking...maybe we can follow each other! Tell me what do you think, kisses =*

http://annytaysberg.blogspot.com

Anna

Tamara Chloé said...

hey sweety,thnx so much for your sweet comment on IFB!!!

checked out your blog and I LOVE IT!!! fantastic outfits and pictures!!

maybe we can follow eachother hihi
I will follow you on blogloving too,so I can see your posts!

this outfit you are wearing is just so chic!!!

I love hats and this black and white number is HOT lol

talk to you again soon!

xoxo Tamara Chloé

tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com
tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I love the way you wear your scarf. so creative I need to try

x
Cammi
http://www.cammilicious.com