Thursday, June 21, 2012

down time


Zimmermann bikini, Chanel Sunglasses

As of today I have officially finished exams and am looking forward to some well-deserved and needed down time. Currently enjoying relaxing on my bed doing absolutely nothing and thinking about absolutely nothing.

One of my favourite places in Sydney with a great calm beach to soak in the sun! Hope everyone has plans for the weekend.. unfortunately I must work this weekend but that won't stop me from having fun nonetheless!

TGIF and Happy Weekend loyal readers! x

19 comments:

Unknown said...

this is an amazing post!

Unknown said...

Love the post.. Makes me want to enjoy a lovely day at the beach. Love your Bikini too

Unknown said...

I love the way all the colours and looks complement each other. ^_^

Anonymous said...

Some great shots! <3


--
Shanice,


Shanicexoxo.info recently posted… Lady Soma- Skin & Nail Treatment Review

Glossy Lala said...

Thank you for visiting my blog,I followed you on gfc and bloglovin ,hope you will follow back:)

http://www.glossylala.blogspot.co.uk/

Unknown said...

There's such a relief in finishing exams, and I have to say, it looks like you're making the most of your time! That first shot is beautiful, and I would kill to be where you are right now.

Unknown said...

have a happy weekend!!!

Luv, The Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

Unknown said...

that backdrop is amazing!

xx, Callia.

the-nativenewyorker.com

Arra A. said...

The photos are amazing! Hope you enjoy your break after all the exams!

Arra
OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
http://theprincessonthebrink.blogspot.com/2012/06/oasap-super-giveaway-of-152-items.html

Jelena Zivanovic said...

Pretty pics, bikini and background. Lovely style and blog!:)
Wishing u great weekend! xoxo
Jelena

Lunapark Queen said...

Hi honey! I randomly found and loved you blog! So I'm following you on GFC! ;) Could you please check my blog and follow me on Google Friend Connect for pleasure? ;) Kisses!!!

http://lunaparkqueen.blogspot.com

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

amazing pictures :) x angie

Fi said...

Beautiful blog and so jealous you can bask in the sun-Britain is at flood risk haha. Welldone on finishing exams and I'm now following for future posts!

Love from London

Fi x
http://thefashionsilverlining.blogspot.co.uk/

Janelle said...

Looking at your photos makes me want to go to the beach.

Unknown said...

Congrats on finishing with your exams! I hope you get great marks! I just graduated from law school myself <3

Your beach photos look so fun and relaxing! And you look like a model!! <3

A Preponderance of Fashion

Kim said...

so in love with that swimsuit! now I must go to the beach!

-kim
found the route

SCSS said...

You lucky girl ! Wish I was there !
x

- Shubana
-- CoeurDecors

Evi Mili said...

lovely photos and lovely place!!!
:)
http://www.talkingaboutf.blogspot.gr/

Lily said...

loving your outfit. that swim suit is super cute


bikini swimsuit