Vintage shirt, Acne trousers, Cue coat, Mimco shoes, House of harlow necklaces, Chanel bag, Tom Ford sunglasses
It has become a frequent occurrence that I get furry little friends popping into my pictures and this little guy was just absolutely overflowing with energy; so much so that I almost got dragged face first through the grass by him as I held his leash.
The weather has been so chilly in Sydney and its hard to find the inspiration to get out of bed and out into the cold!
10 comments:
you look very chic!:)
xx Kate
http://style-department.blogspot.com
lovely!
http://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com
I always go for converse or flats with army jackets but your combination is so cool!
Gorgeous outfit! You have such great style and that dog is adorable!
X
Hannah
Love this look! Those shoes are SO cute! I am jealous of your cool weather-- it is so hot here in Washington, DC!
Sara
http://saramiller04.blogspot.com
Nicely stylized...Luv that coat!
Marilyn
http://buttaflybytes.blogspot.com
Your cheetah print blouse is gorgeous. I think animal print is so stunning.
Very chic - I'm jealous of every single piece, especially the shirt.
Can't wait to see more!
thefittedframe.blogspot.com
You definitely look so gorgeous!! Superb. x
crunchy cheese me
Perfect outfit. :)
We are your new followers. :*
Post a Comment