Wednesday, May 16, 2012

abandoned


Acne dress, Zimmermann shirt, Sass and Bide bra, Marc Jacobs sunglasses

Found these photos amidst my archives that were taken quite a long time ago but I just forgot to post them! Whilst exploring with the boyfriend we came across these great abandoned vintage cars in a field on the side of the road. 

Just spend an entire night completing an assignment which we had one day to complete. Needless to say that I would love nothing more than to never have to calculate an eigenvalue/vector again.

14 comments:

Frenchie and Blondie said...

The dress is beautiful and your pictures too!

Kisses
http://preppygossip.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

so so amazing! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I am loving this post, it almost looks like an editorial its so great, new follower :)
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Ms. Style Junkie said...

Great photos! Love your outfit.

http://msstylejunkie.com

Sabine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sabine said...

Very cool location! And the back of your dress is awesome! Casual, but sexy too!

P.S. thanks for your sweet IFB comment! I really appreciate it! :)

http://cookiescoffeecouture.blogspot.com/

Tesa said...

great pics!

M. said...

Beautiful photos and outfit!

Flávia Cremonese Bernardy said...

love those photos dear! your blog is very nice. would you like to follow each other? :)
http://blogdaflavs.blogspot.com.br/

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful photos, the lighting is perfect. Love your blog!

forward said...

Love the dress! Great post

Lots of love from the Forward girls xx

http://forwardvintage.blogspot.co.nz/

Unknown said...

This is an awesome set of photos. You really rocked it. :D

June said...

You look beautiful!
xx
I Want It All

Cri said...

I think I could stay here all day long admiring the quality of your photos! Amazing job!

Kisses,
Cri.(ilpiccolomondodicri.com)