Sunday, May 6, 2012

terrigal



Maurie and Eve dress, Kookai vest, mimco necklace, Sam Edelman wedges, Karen Walker sunglasses

I have to say that these shoes are not the easiest to walk in but made it all the more fun trying to walk up and down the hill in them. Bought this dress exactly a year ago from Fashion Weekend and am very excited for the tradition to continue this coming weekend.

16 comments:

WhatsTrendingNow said...

I really like how you put this outfit together
would love for you to check out my new post
http://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Vivid Virginia said...

Those are so wonderful pictures!Really love your green dress, you look so beautiful and amazing :)

blue roses said...

a whisper of spine....

http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

WhatsTrendingNow said...

I love your post! I would love for you to check out my blog!

https://fashionblends.blogspot.com

Lucy- Does It Better said...

you got amazing pics! i love your shoes :)

Emily said...

This dress is stunning and mixed with the fur is a great combo! I LIVE in my Sam Edelman wedges... I've gone through two pairs already because i wore them out so much! Great blog- following you :)

www.lovelywanderlust.com

Matthew Alexandre said...

those Sam Edelman shoes are hot !
loving the blog !

whoreswearchanel.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I love this dress, amazing back detailing, and the colour is really great on you.
xx

Seeking Style said...

Very pretty dress - love the back!

xo Jennifer

http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

Natalie Leung said...

really beautiful dress <3

natalie
http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

Vanessa said...

Perfect combination!

Love the back design of your dress. It gives a surprise when you turn your back. Simple but hot!:)

Lauren Dimesky said...

Looove this romantic dress with the platforms! You look so amazing here boo! xoxo

-Lauren


http://adornlafemme.blogspot.com/

ASH said...

gorgeous dress.

Kei♥ said...

Really love your style

Tamara ChloƩ said...

gorgeoussssss dress!!!!

wow you look so well put togther!!

ps I couldnt folllow you here on the blog as it said...try again later
so I will okay?
I allready followed you on blogloving though

Love Tamara ChloƩ

tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com
tamarachloestyleclues.blogspot.com

Ruva said...

awesome shoes