Wednesday, May 23, 2012

winter chills


Sass and Bide sweater, Kookai skirt,hat & necklace, Paula Cahen Danvers scarf, Sam Edelman boots, Hermes wrap bracelet, Tom Ford sunglasses, Style Stalker jacket

We couldn't have picked a worse day to come to this awesome place, it was cold and windy and quite frankly we struggled to take photos where I didn't look like I was standing naked in the middle of the Arctic circle. Quote from the boyfriend "can you please stop looking so cold?." 



21 comments:

Hotchocolate4Sunshine said...

Great outfit. That skirt is to die for. :) http://hotchocolate4sunshine.blogspot.de/

Personalselfexpression said...

... love all! nice personal style ;)

see my blog and follow if you like

http://personalselfexpression.blogspot.pt/2012/05/peter-pan-collar.html

kiss

Unknown said...

love your hat and the big jacket!

www.styleandshades.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Love the chunky sweater with the lace skirt, great combo :)
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

beautiful outfit!
s

Ju'lia said...

I love this look!!! The skirt is perfection. Great post and thanks sooooo much for sharing.

FashionHippieLoves said...

what a great look!!!

X

Mari said...

Awesome outfit. I love your style. Especially that purple hat. <3

- Marinella from IFB

Fashion Blog: RemakeStyle
Facebook: RemakeStyle at Facebook
NetworkedBlogs: RemakeStyle on NetworkedBlogs
Twitter: Marinella on Twitter
Tumblr: Marinella on Tumblr
Bloglovin: RemakeStyle at Bloglovin
Google +: RemakeStyle at Google +
Pinterest: Marinella on Pinterest
Feeds: RemakeStyle's Feeds
Lookbook: Marinella @ Lookbook

Domonique said...

really like the the sweater with the lace shorts and how you added the scarf for color. Im sorry it was so cold hope there is a warmer day for the next time. :)

http://threeshadesoffashion.blogspot.com/

El Divan Fashionista said...

Consider yourself followed!! Please follow me back!

♥ Blog: http://freakyfashionfriday.blogspot.com/
[also bloglovin: http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3664782/freaky-fashion-friday ]
♥ Facebook fan-page: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Freaky-Fashion-Friday/205027792867917/
♥ Twitter: @freakyfashionfr

Xo
Maddy

Unknown said...

Such a cute outfit! :-) Love it... followed! Hyped!

Tobruckave Blog

Anonymous said...

Loooving that skirt!

xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com

June said...

Great photos! Your hat is so lovely! Following you honey!
xx
I Want It All

Fash Boulevard said...

I love your skirt. That is such a cute outfit. And your hat is gorgeous. Great post.

If you have a second I would love for you to stop by my blog and check out my latest guest post for LaurenConrad.com!
www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Carrie said...

Very cute outfit! You look so cozy!

Style in the City

Anonymous said...

adore your blog!!
follow!if you want check out my blog!

Unknown said...

Hey Helen!

Love the blog. By the looks of this picture, it's no way you can tell you had any problem taking pics. Im now following :)

Best,

Tamara B.
lilmissstyleblog.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Love the combination. I am always cold so I can understand. You look beautiful! :)

xx
Heel in Mint
www.heeinmint.com

Noemi said...

Love that skirt and floppy hat! Found you through VJuliet's blog...Looking forward to your future posts!
♥Noemi
Fashion: Classy N Glamorous
Travel: Across The Sea

adee said...

loooove your Hat:X

FixerSis said...

Nice look. This skirt is awesome!
We receive your text in IFB and now are following you in here and Bloglovin'.

Hope to keep in touch ;D

http://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com/