Tuesday, May 1, 2012

all of the plans we made for two.












Jeffrey Campbell boots, Pixie market shorts, Tom Ford sunglasses, Hermes Silky City bag

Been fairly busy of late juggling work, uni and Mercede Benz Fashion Week duties but I have managed to spare some time for a blog post of a great place my boyfriend and I have discovered up the coast of NSW. It's a shame that we weren't able to walk across the jetty but the location was just as great without the walk.

Sporting my favourite colour in these images.. lime green. Never really ever got a chance to use this bag that was bought for me by my grandmother because I am always worried about ruining the silk on the bag. Unfortunately it still gets minimal use until I learn to treasure my handbags and handle them with care.


10 comments:

lisa signorini said...

wow you look great!
love your style!
have a great day!!!
New post on my fashion blog:Spring Shopping!!
www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Daisy. said...

Those JC's look amazing with those shorts darling - gorgeous style.

Eda ♥

www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com

Rebeca Muñoz López said...

Nice pics!

www.urbanikamoda.blogspot.com

Natalie Suarez said...

those shoes ROCK! xx

natalieoffduty.blogspot.com

xxyy said...

chic outfit! love those shoes! xx

http://www.theprovocativecouture.com/

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love your outfit!
Loving your blog more than ever!
You're such an inspiration :)
Follow each other on GFC?

Kendra
StolenInspiration.com

Puck Litaay said...

I love your boots!

Puck | ONEOFPOINTS.com

lulusfashionpick said...

I love the boots, so chic!! Love this shirt too, I have a similar one http://lulusfashionpick.com/continue-with-my-color-obsession-lime-green-shirt-electronic-short-hot-pink-chain/

I am in love with those beautiful colors for spring!

Mindy Erazo said...

This is a really great outfit! Love your jeffries and your blog!

Following. :)

xx
M.E.

http://mindyerazo.blogspot.com

wayfarervintage said...

Love Pixie Market and JC. Those shoes are incredible.