Sass and Bide pants, Kookai jacket, scarf and top, Mimco shoes, Celine bag, House of Harlow sunglasses and necklace, Hermes cuff
Woke up on the morning of our one year anniversary feeling very colourful and experimental with my colours. Truthfully I didn't bring all that much to my boyfriends place and had to make do with what was there and turned out great! Heading out to find more perfect places to take photos today and will definitely have more posts coming soon!
41 comments:
supeeer looove your pants! happy anniversary for you dear :D
Love,
Pudding Monster
love this outfit! its so fun!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
Those pants are seriously to die for! Amazing vibrant colors! Great outfit.
Marisa
http://brokewithdesignertaste.blogspot.com/
combination of scarf and top is cool :)
ps. can you not cancel antispam for comments? it is annoying...
You look so great! Great combo ;D
http://everythingcanbefixed.blogspot.com/
What a great outfit!xx
love the floral print on the pants!
you look stunning. love the outfit and great pictures. http://hotchocolate4sunshine.blogspot.de/
You look amazing. Love your floral pants <3
Blog: http://cherryfashion-buzz.blogspot.com/
Twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/NiaSky
Love,
Nia.x
Thanks for message on IFB, i love your blog and oufits.
i follow your blog :)
http://purplerubys.blogspot.com
great outfit! loved the ones before as well, keep up the good work!:)
xx Kate
http://style-department.blogspot.com
Amazing pants! & love your celine bag!
http://tseparfait.com
Very cool pants. :)
xx
Heel in MInt
I find your style very original! You look great and I love the idea with the scarf! :)
cantaffordchanel.blogspot.com
Great outfit!
-Love
Thank you for your message on IFB!
I love your colorful outfit, so hyped it on lookbook ;)
LOVELY blog - I´m your latest follower!!!
Check out mine as well. I´ve posted an intrview with designer + GIVEAWAY. Join and you can win a vegan-friendly handmade clutch!!
just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika
I´m Any from IFB! :)
I really love your blog and I´m following you!
Great colors! it´s a good combination!
kisses http://trendytips-trendygirls.blogspot.com
Wow, colors are amazing!!!! Love it
Xo
Elena
http://dcinstyle.com/blog/
Gorgeous! I am in love with these pants... the whole outfit is stunning!
XO
www.pearlsandpaws.blogspot.com
I am loving those pants/ your whole outfit :)
Brooke @ what2wear, Monikabrooke.blogspot.com
Your style is so original, I really like it!
love the pants such a bold choice!
-Jessica
http://runninginsideus.blogspot.com/
Great use of color here! Love the pants!
xo,Cortnie
http://stylelustpages.com
Congratulations on your one year! I absolutely love this outfit! Newest fan of your style!
Burgundywhispers.blogspot.com
LOVE the pants! OMG I love the print and all the colors. Also a huge fan of that beautiful Celine bag.
http://styleinmiddle.blogspot.com
i really have a crush on this outfit, you look stunning!
Gorgeous pants and great colours. Thanks for the IFB message, new follower here
xxx
Gorgeous look - such well co-ordinated colours and I love mixing leather with florals.
Micah x
rawwblog.com
love your outfit :)
you have a great blog!
following xx
alexgracexx.blogspot.com.au
I love these bold printed pants!
such a great outfit! love the bold pants!
following you now :)
xo jenny
www.jennymichellely.blogspot.com
AWEOME!!
Flatsmeup.blogspot.com
I love the colours! they really suit you, gorgeous outfit! xx
Wow1 I love this complete look!
http://www.fashionforjojo.com/
Love the color combo!!
Good luck with your blog!! :)
I absolutely adore this outfit! Those pants are amazing! <3
-Stephanie from Chocolate Laced
LOVE this bright look <3
XO Sahra
EffortlessCool
amazing outfit dear!!
so great colors
super combo!!!
wow!
xxx Ros.e.
+1 follower,
thanks for your msg on ifb
LOVE the bag and the bag charm. Just featured similar bag charms on my blog. I also love the way the look is so colorful and fun yet chic!
www.wardrobemenu.blogspot.com
lovely summer outfit. I adore the pants!
I love the bold colors! You look great in bold colors.
Post a Comment