Zimmermann jumpsuit, vintage overlay shirt, chanel sunnies
A post that I found from a while ago saved in my drafts, back when I still had my ridiculously long hair.
Heading off to fashion weekend today and will hopefully have a few photos when I get back to post!
Happy Friday fashion euphoria readers!
15 comments:
love the pattern on your jumpsuit!
www.styleandshades.blogspot.com
you look so pretty, these photos are great inspirations for me! kisses! http://igotthisfrommymama.blogspot.com
what a setting.
I love it!!
http://lightningmemories.blogspot.pt/
Just Lovely! <3
xo
Lindsey
Complacency Kills
Check Out My Filthy Magic Giveaway!
Three key elements that make this a complete package; first and foremost...your beauty, the picturesque backdground and the lovely subtle white of your apparel. Superb photo and post.
Thank you!
Sophia Vafias Apparels
The white shirt looks Classy!
White never fails to impress!
OMG! Lovely photos! and the place looks nice with a great view of the city at the back! :D
lovely jumpsuit by the way.. love the patterns! :D
xoxo, Rhea Bue
beautiful pics. Love the mask :)
would love for you to check out my new post
http://fashionblends.blogspot.com
So very pretty.
Love the photos, so artistic and 'free' looking..I'm in love with the green 'chain' piece on your previous post as well..xx Alice
Amazing pics my dear!
Amazing pictures! Love the mask :)
Love this post! Nice pics! :D
most girls would pay a fortune for hair like yours - its amazing. stunning photography to!
http://fashioncherry.co/leather-lust-fashion/
Post a Comment