Kookai top, necklace and beanie, Stylestalker rebellion parka, sass and bide tights, mimco brogues, tom ford sunglasses
Finally got around to getting the rebellion parka for myself and let me tell you.. I'm definitely loving the versatility of turning it from a jacket to a vest. Admittedly it still isn't cold enough to wear a jacket like it but luckily taking the arms off made things a lot better.
My boyfriend sported the arms quite well whilst taking my photos..
I put this outfit together 10 minutes before work and hoped that the blood orange would look good with the royal blue and strangely enough I thought they went rather well with each other.
11 comments:
Gorgoeus photographs darling
www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.blogspot.com
Eda ♥
incredible!! LOVE IT :)
xx
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
thanks for visiting dear..
following back:)
Very good ideas i´ll be back soon!
Loving the red-blue combo! Tried that last week and found it works perfectly. And your pictures are beautiful x
lovely!
Nice hat. It matched well with your jacket.
Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
♥ SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
♥ BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com
such an amazing parka!!! I wish I could have one like that. looks awesome as a vest
You look great!love your waistcoat and necklace xxx
http://megcz.blogspot.co.uk/
Ditto for the red blue combo. Beautiful but the red is bordering on orange. This is the reason it looks so good.
Love the combination !
Post a Comment