Monday, October 5, 2009

my best friend gave me the best advice..













mens saba sweater (borrowed from boyfriend), Lee 3/4 jeans, Ladner scarf, mimco beanie

I've started uni again and I have to say I feel very uninspired to go back. Had such a good holiday.. spent most of my time at the boyfriends place.. got to spend some time with my bestie which was the highlight of my holidays I have to say. We went shopping on Crown St one sunday for vintage stuff.. ended up finding great little stores with awesome stuff.. I've been dying to wear some of it but the weather hasn't really permitted it.

On wednesday my bestie and I had the Makeup Stores Czarinna VIP night which was lots of fun! I was used as the model for the demonstration of their key looks this season.. I think it has a russian princess sort of theme. Ended up splurging a fair bit on Makeup Store products with my bestie.. we wanted almost everything in the store. Few more microshadows to add to my exponentially growing collection, a few brushes to start off with.. (will hopefully add to it each week) and a face mist that just smells so good and feels so refreshing that I think I'll have to restock on it every month. The Makeup Store ladies took a few photos and I'm waiting to see if they're able to send them to me.. will post them up when they do.

Also got a new pair of raybans today.. great fit.. figured I'd take a few photos to show everyone. Was going for a very hobo-chic look today. As it was quite cold and gloomy in the morning..

12 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Love your outfit and nail polish!!

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the ring and sunglassses!
X, fashion-nerdic.

Liya said...

AMAZING jewelry

myglitteringcreation.blogspot.com

love your blogggg

Anonymous said...

gorgeous shots darling
your jewelry choices are flawless, love every single bit of them
and i love the advice!

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

You always look so chic!

colormenana.blogspot.com

Ashley said...

Your jewelry is insane!!! I am DYING over the shield ring with the 3 onyx stones!!!

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

TMFA said...

Nice pictures and I like the new ray bans! :)

Mom Fashion World said...

you rock in your outfit!
awesome accessories!

http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

moded'amour said...

beautiful ring!!

Anonymous said...

your outfit is amazing...and i love your blog!!!

Kendra Alexandra said...

Love it!
http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com

Dannie said...

this is a great slightly grungy look, loooving head to toe ;)