
It's recently come to my attention that people from the Whooga company are giving away free ugg boots on a monthly basis.
And all you have to do is just post their "i love whooga" badge onto your blog and fill in the form to enter! and as long as you leave the badge on your blog, you'll be entered automatically each time there is a draw!
Sounded like a wonderful deal to me so I've joined and hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll score some new ugg boots. =D
I thought I'd share this all with everyone.
Just click here to enter!
Good luck everyone!
And all you have to do is just post their "i love whooga" badge onto your blog and fill in the form to enter! and as long as you leave the badge on your blog, you'll be entered automatically each time there is a draw!
Sounded like a wonderful deal to me so I've joined and hopefully (fingers crossed) I'll score some new ugg boots. =D
I thought I'd share this all with everyone.
Just click here to enter!
Good luck everyone!
6 comments:
great...thanks for sharing!!!
uggs (L)
http://sayang-j.blogspot.com/
thanks for sharing!
VERY COOL BLOG. LOVED YOUR LAST POST.FOLLOW ME AND ILL FOLLOW YOU.
ANGIE XOXO
HTTP://MINTVINTAGEJUNK.BLOGSPOT.COM/
Cool!
I love them too ^^
xx
yap..
thank you dear..
and i'll join it..
:)
Post a Comment