Monday, October 19, 2009

i have the photo album spread on my bedroom floor..














Stellini crop top, Table Eight blouse, Bardot shorts, Oroton bag, Sportsgirl hat, Rayban aviators, Nine West heels, suspenders (borrowed from friend)

Went to Oktoberfest on Thursday with friends and somehow ended up with my friend suspenders. I really loved how they sat on my entire outfit for that day so I decided to make a post out of it.

It was a hectic day filled with beer, tom-foolery, and lots of dancing. & of course, standing in line for drinks and to use the bathroom.

Would also like to share with everyone photos from my boyfriends best friends wedding. =D fun filled night involving lots of bubbly and a very rambunctious crowd. Would like to say congrats to the newly weds!






13 comments:

Anonymous said...

great outfit!!!

Nika said...

really cute outfit

Taylor Sterling said...

you look so pretty in all of these!

MDSTYLING said...

Great outfit - as always!!

E said...

I love that cropped top with the airy button-down!

diamondsinchampagne said...

Love the suspenders

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Stunning look!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous outfit, you look so amazing. I love the aviators.

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love it, especially the jacket from outfit number 2.
X, fashion-nerdic.

Grace said...

You've got style.

Love Grace.

Unknown said...

very cute look on you. I like the vibrant colors in the background.

-Jason

Unlikely You said...

You look like a Chinese national model. Prettiest out of all your girl pals ;)

erin said...

the crop top and shorts go together so well. love it!


litttlesecrets.blogspot.com