Sunday, October 11, 2009

girls in glasses


















Danny Roberts tee, vintage blazer, vintage necklace, raybans, givenchy nightingale, bettina liano jeans, kookai boots

So i finally managed to get my lovely boyfriend to help me take some photos before we headed out to a family dinner with my relos. He was surprisingly a lot better than I would have expected. I expected him to make me look short and stumpy but I guess I stand corrected. =D

Also posted some very strange photos of myself that kris took. Decided to post up his favourite picture of the lot which was the last photo of me. Why its his favourite you ask? who knows. he is a bit of an enigma.

The Danny Roberts t-shirt is wearing quite nicely. Love it. Also found myself this horse necklace when I went to crown street. The reason I bought it was because I'm a horse in the Chinese zodiac and I thought it'd be fitting.

14 comments:

Jasmin said...

love the photos! cute outfit!!! love it!

Taylor Sterling said...

Great outfit. I love that you are wearing Danny Robert's shirt!!

Move said...

lov ur tee soo much, I want the danny robert's shirt >.<

xxx

ChloƩ Mae said...

thanks for the comment!

I love your shirt, and how the scarf is almost like a little ray of sunshine.... :)

ChloƩ Mae,

P.S. and I LOVE your necklace

Zhcsyra hp said...

love these style and such the great photos :))

Marcella said...

Hey Helen! The boyf sure is a good photographer. Gotta love 'em for that ;D

Love those Kookai boots, haven't seem them here yet.

As for BDO, I'll be working fulltime during the hols so don't think I'll be going. Don't have the money for one, hence the working lol You should def come over if you're keen though! Sure you'll love it here once summer gets going!

Anonymous said...

MAD perfection
i am truly inspired
you look totally flawless darling, beautiful

-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com

Christina said...

Helennnnn OMG! You're right, I've totally fell off the face of Earth. Stupid school and stuff.

And I don't know why I haven't visited your blog since I'm following it. WEIRD. :) Anyway how's everything??

Cute shirt btw!

-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I am loving this outfit. CAN I HAZ THAT SHIRT?! It's so awesome. Really really.

Ashley said...

Awesome outfit! I love the cowboy necktie/necklace thing and the pop of color with the scarf.

http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Gorgeous look! Love it! Definitely going to follow you!

E said...

I love that Danny Roberts tee!!

micol zanzuri said...

love the autfit!

Little Hannah! said...

looove your jewellery!!!

littlefairyhannah.blogspot.com