grey maxi dress (oxford st), vintage blazer, gregory ladner scarf, raybans, givenchy nightingale, and gladiators I bought in Vegas in o8
I have had a recent fetish with Maxi dresses.. they're just so comfortable. Went shopping in Crown St today and Oxford St trying to look for some interesting pieces.. but no luck.. hopefully the vintage shops will have restocked when I return in a weeks time.
I was at Newtown a few days ago and found this necklace that looked rather unique and as such.. I've taken a special close up of it. Although in most photos it makes it appear that I've bought a new dress and forgotten to cut the price tag off.. I assure you all that in real life it doesn't look as strange. Actually, it got a lot of attention throughout the day =D
also got my Danny Roberts shirt a few days ago and will be trying to work it into my daily routine. will keep everyone posted.
I have had a recent fetish with Maxi dresses.. they're just so comfortable. Went shopping in Crown St today and Oxford St trying to look for some interesting pieces.. but no luck.. hopefully the vintage shops will have restocked when I return in a weeks time.
I was at Newtown a few days ago and found this necklace that looked rather unique and as such.. I've taken a special close up of it. Although in most photos it makes it appear that I've bought a new dress and forgotten to cut the price tag off.. I assure you all that in real life it doesn't look as strange. Actually, it got a lot of attention throughout the day =D
also got my Danny Roberts shirt a few days ago and will be trying to work it into my daily routine. will keep everyone posted.
12 comments:
wow, great scarf!
xx
www.malusfashion.blogspot.com
The scarf is great!! :) Love these photos!
Such a beautiful, easy breezy look! LOve the long dress!
colormenana.blogspot.com
Great scarf and I like the maxidress too.
X, fashion-nerdic.
mmm, love the scarf!! Your blog is so great! Just found it :)
lovely outfit, what a great scarft I love it!
i love everything you're wearing.
that maxi dress really looks fabulous on you!
http://momfashionworld.blogspot.com/
That long dress looks like fun =)
I hope I can still wear things like that where I am moving to.
x
TOTALLY love your blog!!!!!
Im in luv with ya dress!
One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com
I love the long dress and the print of the scarf is beautiful.
http://fashionroadkill-halifax.blogspot.com
i LOVE the long dress. it looks so good on you!
Post a Comment