Thursday, October 15, 2009

and now i found it, found i adored it...













Princess Highway jumpsuit, vintage belt, rayban aviators, sportsgirl hat, gladiators

So I finally took photos of me in my black jumpsuit that was inspired by Alessandra Ambriosio. We found a spot in the uni that had a lot of birdlife.. as you can see with all the pics of the ducks.


Wanted to say thanks to Maria for featuring me on Chicisimo =D

Take a look here.

17 comments:

COME OVER TO THE DARK SIDE... WE HAVE CANDY said...

Such a perfect look! LOVE IT! You rock!

Unknown said...

love love love the outfit - you look amazing! xxxxxxx

Clara Campelo said...

you look so comfortable!
the ha has a special touch.
I loved it!
xxxx

O'STYLE said...

That is a comfty look! I like so much jumpsuits and mix them with flats, sandals, stilettos..

MWWWASS!!

Malu Keizer-Swartjes said...

wow, you look amazing!
Great style:D





www.malusfashion.blogspot.com

EN VANITÉ said...

you're very pretty

Vintage Lollipops said...

Killer combination! Loooove this!
xxx

Taylor Sterling said...

great outfit and I love the scenery! The hat is a great touch.

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love the assocories!
X, fashion-nerdic.

Hope Adela Pasztor said...

i love all the jewelry! =)

http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

Nika said...

amazing outfit

bloo90fashion said...

you look awesome :)

xoxo.
bloo.

Mila said...

What a gorgeous outfit!

diamondsinchampagne said...

Love this relaxed look, you pull off the jump suit beautifully

S t y l i s s i m o said...

You look freakin amazin!!

I was wondering if it´s ok for you if I taka one of your pics to make an illustration of it. You can see my illustrations in my blog under "Illustrationer". I love to find new inspirations for my artwork.

http://stylissimo.blogg.se

tdw said...

News on : Http://daily-women.blogspot.com


In Bordeaux City, a really beautiful town where we live :)
Come on
See ya :) Xoxo

Maria said...

love the jumpsuit! this look is so greeeeat