omg i love those netted dresses. i've been looking for one like that recently. i found one in the H&M mens section that was similar but too bulky. will keep searching! :)
Ooh I absolutely adore Bec&Bridge. For me, they're like the new Sass&Bide, only better! Hope you're well, Helen, loved your last photoshoot on the waterfront!
I've wanted the Marc Jacobs boots that everyone has for ages, but no way I could afford them, so these ones are the closest I could get!lol
Ah, uni is a bummer! Getting towards the business end of the year, nothing but tests, assignments and exams to look forward to :S
I have tons of photos from fashion week, just have to get around to sorting through the memory card! Feeling a bit too lazy but I will get around to it eventually :D
9 comments:
omg i love those netted dresses. i've been looking for one like that recently. i found one in the H&M mens section that was similar but too bulky. will keep searching! :)
xoxo
natalieoffduty.blogspot.com
Ahh, I just fell in love, I need everything!
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com
love all these outfits, my favourite is definitely the sexy long black dress though! so gorgeous. xo
Ooh I absolutely adore Bec&Bridge. For me, they're like the new Sass&Bide, only better! Hope you're well, Helen, loved your last photoshoot on the waterfront!
I've wanted the Marc Jacobs boots that everyone has for ages, but no way I could afford them, so these ones are the closest I could get!lol
Ah, uni is a bummer! Getting towards the business end of the year, nothing but tests, assignments and exams to look forward to :S
I have tons of photos from fashion week, just have to get around to sorting through the memory card! Feeling a bit too lazy but I will get around to it eventually :D
Oh wauw, I love this! The blazer on the last picture is so pretty!
Oh my, I love the first two pictures the most - so freakin' beautiful!
Thanks for commenting, always - I totally agree with you; those wedges are five times more beautiful then the Acnes :)
GREAT SHOTS. LOVE IT ALL!.
THE HEADER IS AMAZING.
XX
CHICMUSE
I've just restarted the uni too...
your ring is AMAZING!
Post a Comment