Monday, August 31, 2009

life through a lens
















Alice McCall convertible top, bardot shorts, George Jenson necklace, Bardot scarf, vintage boots, Louis Vuitton bracelet, Rayban wayfarers

The run of good weather has not stopped and I decided to take advantage of it with the help of my good friend Nick who I semi-forced to become a part-time photographer for me haha.. we found a nice little spot on campus with a great view and lots of grass area so we could soak in the glorious sun. Clearly we have an addiction to vitamin D. Spring is just around the corner.. only a few more hours and I could not be more thrilled.

So I decided to wear a necklace that my dad purchased for me a few years back which has a horse inside (representing my chinese zodiac) that spins around when you move. I forgot how much that necklace use to amuse me...

My boyfriend gets back on Thursday and I'm so excited... 6 weeks is quite a long time to be away from your other half...

10 comments:

Laura Gerencser said...

Love all of your jewelry!!!

Vertiginoso said...

AND I really like the "BOMBnextDoor-esque" way you wear these trendy denim shorts under the sun . . . just like your top's evanescent/mischievous transparency, its Sexy subtlety !!!

à Bientôt, Antoine

Eva said...

Your top is beautiful. <3

Christina said...

Aww Helen you're such a cutie! Love your boots :)

And yes, 6 weeks is such a longggg time! Hope you have fun!!

-xtina

Fashion Hungry said...

loveeeeeeeeee the ringss

labeautifulvie said...

You have the prettiest jewelery! great pictures by the way, what kind of camera do you use? Ugh, i need to get a new camera since i got my last one stolen!

Ilanka Verhoeven said...

Love this look, esp. the top!
X, fashion-nerdic.

JOWY said...

Lovely photo's and u've got such a pretty laidback look!

One Love,
Jowy
www.iseejanemary.blogspot.com

test said...

i like this outfit specially with the cardigan on. so cute.




http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=7897773

Just Friends said...

There is visibly a lot to identify about this. I believe you made some good points in features also.I Love Her Boots Shoes .Beautiful!!!