It's been one hell of a day today for me. Had uni at 1pm but managed to snap some shots before I left of me in the RVCA tank dress.The transparentness of the dress was a lil too rich for me so I wore a slip underneathe it. I also borrowed my boyfriends G-star checked shirt which seems to fit me quite well =D I also fished out this dog tag that I bought when I was in high school on exchange in Japan.
I also got a casting call from my agency for a korean Samsung advertisement.. although I was under the impression that it was a still photo advertisement and not a television one. So I rocked up there and I found people wearing a pig's snout and pretending to act with it on. My heart pretty much immediately sank... I really don't like public speaking in front of strangers but I just had to suck it up. Koreans really do have a strange sense of humour. I was asked to wear the pig's snout and make it funny.. I think the pig snout pretty much spoke for itself don't you?
Not sure how I went.. I guess the experience was interesting nonetheless...
So I rushed back home to go to the gym and spent about 2 hours training. Less than a month until the Blackmore's half marathon run.
oh and the boy gets back in one weeks time! I'm so excited! he's currently playing in the APPT in Macau.. very proud of his progress =D look for Kristoffer Myhre
I also got a casting call from my agency for a korean Samsung advertisement.. although I was under the impression that it was a still photo advertisement and not a television one. So I rocked up there and I found people wearing a pig's snout and pretending to act with it on. My heart pretty much immediately sank... I really don't like public speaking in front of strangers but I just had to suck it up. Koreans really do have a strange sense of humour. I was asked to wear the pig's snout and make it funny.. I think the pig snout pretty much spoke for itself don't you?
Not sure how I went.. I guess the experience was interesting nonetheless...
So I rushed back home to go to the gym and spent about 2 hours training. Less than a month until the Blackmore's half marathon run.
oh and the boy gets back in one weeks time! I'm so excited! he's currently playing in the APPT in Macau.. very proud of his progress =D look for Kristoffer Myhre
12 comments:
oh may u are very sweet lyk a choclte, frits and even lyk a pink flower behind of u :))
bissoous.,.
Love your boots and beautiful photos!!
Love your slip!
Wauw, I love the blouse!
Great outfit, you are so pretty! =)
love the plaid and great bag!
i love this
great plaid colors with the stark white dress
beautiful darling!
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
I love borrowing stuff from my guys wardrobe, boyfriends are great like that! You look effortlessly sexy in that casual outfit :)
Re: The body costs £116.20. If you want to see more of it, the link is:
http://www.net-a-porter.com/product/47969
Thanks for commenting!
Btw: I love the picture of you "pulling" you hair, you look great as always!
You are SOO gorgeous! :)
Thank you, for your lovely comment, in my blog!!!
xoxo!
Hey! We loved your blog!
Check out ours whenever you want, we invite you to follow us.
Love,
A&A.
Terrific outfit! Love the plaid element and the boots. Also adore the Givenchy... lately I've been seriously tempted by the Nightingale, but I'm not sure if it's too big for me...
It's funny you mentioned the Samsung casting. I actually used to work in the ad agency that created and produced all their international TV and print ads (NOT the Korean campaigns mind you). Thankfully those were slighly classier, but we were also fascinated by the local Korean work ;-)
You have great style. I LOVE your givenchy. :)
adding you to my blog role.
Post a Comment