So I've decided to experiment with different eye shadows and today I used a pink/beige tone.. although the camera doesn't really capture it all that well. Doesn't everyone just love spending hours getting ready for a one hour lecture at uni? =P
Oh and I just love the sunlight I get in my room. It's always fun to play around with the light in the afternoons.
Oh and I just love the sunlight I get in my room. It's always fun to play around with the light in the afternoons.
7 comments:
i love your shirt! it's so simple but classy
omg, why must you always be so fashion forward!! i love it!! yet im jealous at the same time >:P
i love playing with sunlight!
nice blog <3
Really fun photos :) Love that top!
xx. mavi
AND I really like the way this sunlight softly shapes your silhouette, on such a sensual/caressing way . . .
ps: your first picture's posture is delightfully full of haughty/wistful gracefulness !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
you are gorgeous!! i love your top it looks sooo comfy!
That is the perfect tee!! LOVE it and the photos are fantastic. :)
Post a Comment