Apologies for the lack of posts lately but evidently uni has started for me and this dreaded course has just so much work. Although it's only my 2nd week but I feel like the work is already starting to snowball. On top of that, my Mondays are the worst.. 9am till 9pm. Its really great spending half your day at uni. *note the sarcasm*
On another note, Sunday was the City 2 Surf. I almost didn't go but I forced myself to attend with only 4 hours of sleep. 14km in 88minutes.. of course it's nothing compared to the winner who ran it in 41 minutes but still.. I'm not as crazy as that. In fact.. when I began the race.. the winner had already crossed the finish line haha.. what an interesting way to motivate you!
I've set myself another challenge to run half a marathon in September with my uni friends. Hopefully by training everyday I'll be able to keep up with everyone else.
Since I haven't found any time to style myself properly I've fished out some photos.. The first set was taken a year ago when I had an obsession with Abercrombie & Fitch. It probably looks like I'm only wearing underwear but I'm actually wearing shorts.
I've also added a few things to shopfashioneuphoria and everyone should check it out! And thanks for all the lovely comments from everyone.
On another note, Sunday was the City 2 Surf. I almost didn't go but I forced myself to attend with only 4 hours of sleep. 14km in 88minutes.. of course it's nothing compared to the winner who ran it in 41 minutes but still.. I'm not as crazy as that. In fact.. when I began the race.. the winner had already crossed the finish line haha.. what an interesting way to motivate you!
I've set myself another challenge to run half a marathon in September with my uni friends. Hopefully by training everyday I'll be able to keep up with everyone else.
Since I haven't found any time to style myself properly I've fished out some photos.. The first set was taken a year ago when I had an obsession with Abercrombie & Fitch. It probably looks like I'm only wearing underwear but I'm actually wearing shorts.
I've also added a few things to shopfashioneuphoria and everyone should check it out! And thanks for all the lovely comments from everyone.
So I'm probably somewhere amongst the crowd of 75000.
6 comments:
The couch-photos are so good :D
I love the outfit, the sequin jacket looks great on you, like the bracelets.
X, fashion-nerdic.
beautiful photography
i love both the outfits, theyre flawless
great accessories as well
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Woooow I really like the so Radiant/Sexy "BOMBNextDoor-esque" vibrancy of the "with Levi's belt" pictures, AND the way your polished toes instil a twist of timeless GLAM on it . . .
ps: I can Only Sncerely wish you Bon courage for the Uni !!!
à Bientôt, Antoine
love the outfit!
Pretty bangles!! :)
Post a Comment