Tuesday, September 1, 2009

the age of dissonance























Guess dress, Table Eight blouse, bardot scarf, rayban sunglasses, oroton bag, vintage bangles, sportsgirl fedora, vintage heels

I decided to find something to wear with the new blouse my mum bought for me. It's quite versatile.. so I decided to grab my friend Matt as my next victim and made him my photographer before our economics lecture. Played around with an area behind a building and then eventually turned the camera on him... doesn't everyone reckon he belongs in an Abercrombie and Fitch campaign?

Also took some shots when I got back home. My grandma always makes me pose with such a straight posterior. I always feel like I'm sitting for an oil painting.

18 comments:

Zhcsyra hp said...

ohh cool style nd poser .love yr bangles ;))

bissous.,.xoxox

Ashley Dy said...

Gorgeous photos!! I love your dress too!

Anonymous said...

I love your dress and shoes! I think I have the same flower ring as you haha.

E said...

I'm in love with that wonderful hat, your accessories, and your SHOES!

Eva said...

love your bangles & makeup!

t a l i s h a said...

i love your blouse, and your shoes! you're not tired of posing.. i admire you for that, honey! visit my blog too okay (:

Love + Cake said...

I like your blouse and your jewelery a lot! <3

xox, mavi

Anonymous said...

love your style.

check my blog:

elenafashionislife.blogspot.com

Dylana Suarez said...

I love the way you put this look together! So cute!

colormenana.blogspot.com

La Mimi said...

Loving the poses:)

xoxo
Mimi

Flashes of Style said...

looove these! You look great :)

jetaimeLA.blogspot.com said...

sweet outfits & location! the a wang bag goes with everythinggg =]

Alexandra said...

Thanks for your comment!!! your blog is great!! :D

i love your hat!

add you to my list of favourites blogs!!!

kiss

MJ. said...

Hey there!
I've just come across your blog :)
Love your dress!! And the blouse gives such a chic elegant touch...

XX

FASHION CHALET said...

Love the hat, rings and dress =)
GREAT photos!


added ;)


x

Ashley said...

You take such amazing pictures, you're so photogenic! Also, love your jewelry and shoes!!

-Ashley
http://breakfastatsaks.blogspot.com

kaitlyn said...

i love the layering

Patty Ann said...

great shoes!!! and great purse! brown purses always match everything!!!
xxxxx


AlphaBetaChic.blogspot.com