I've been lacking inspiration lately.. however I have been finding myself wearing shorts and t-shirts with no jacket which only means one thing! Spring is coming and I think it's come early this year. The weather has been so great that it's put me in a better mood.
I was really proud with the new colour microshadow I picked out last friday. So proud I had to take a photo to show everyone. It's the lighter colour; a silvery blue.
I was really proud with the new colour microshadow I picked out last friday. So proud I had to take a photo to show everyone. It's the lighter colour; a silvery blue.
So my little brother went on his first camping trip to the snow with his school and he thought it'd be appropriate to bring his wonderful big sister a gift back and no one else in the family. I feel very touched.
So I've been following a lot of blogs lately and I find myself always interested in what the do for a living and what their lives are like outside of this virtual world. So I thought I'd write a bit about myself:
My nicely covered school books =D as you can see I have an obssession with Miranda Kerr
So I've been following a lot of blogs lately and I find myself always interested in what the do for a living and what their lives are like outside of this virtual world. So I thought I'd write a bit about myself:
- my full name is Helen Chik (notice my URL.. clever huh? *sarcasm*)
- I was born in Australia but my family is from Shanghai
- 19 years young
- I'm currently a second year student in uni; studying Actuarial Studies (I linked actuarial because most people don't know what the word means)
- I'm 173cm which I believe is 5'7" but converting measurements always confuses me so correct me if I'm wrong
- I practically live at the gym and probably spend 2 hours there every day
- shopping is my vice
- my favourite colours are lime green and purple (some might say they're the gay colours but rest assured, I am straight =D)
- I'm extremely OCD and have weird habits.. just typical girly control freak behaviour
- I hate it when people are late. Ergo, I like to arrive 20 minutes early for everything
- I love Japanese and Italian food
9 comments:
these shots are beautiful
thanks for sharing, great inspiration
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Hey Helen! Your post is inspiring, I should do a facts thing soon too. :)
And you're 5'7--I'm completely jealous. I wish I was except growing another 2 inches at this point is highly unlikely hehe.
I dig the makeup!
-xtina
i lovee love that eyeshadow.
i just came across your blog and i lovee it!
wanna trade links?
lemme know.
Gorgeous makeup. It's weird hearing you say "spring is coming" because for us, summer is just leaving!!
xox, mavi
great blog ! :) and yes, 157 is 5'7 . you're so tall !
aw love the photos. And so jealous of your hair from the last post, I would die for hair like that :)
x.katie
fauxasfck.blogspot.com
I love the silver smokey eye... sexy!
xoxo
colormenana.blogspot.com
I love finding out things about people :) There's always something you can identify with - shopping addiction aside, I'm pretty OCD as well. 'Girly control freak behaviour' is EXACTLY how my boyfriend would describe it lol.
You do your makeup so neatly! I would be scared to do a closeup of my own...
oh yeah. That's a great color. Perfect for your pretty eyes.
have a great day!
Post a Comment