So I met up with my friend Ellie today before heading to uni. It was fun just sitting in a cafe and talking about nothing of importance. Finally got a chance to use my new bag..although I have to say that using a bag like this on a uni day is not wise. The books just weigh it down and end up killing your wrist.
It was such good weather today that I didn't even have to wear a jacket.
Ended up buying a straw fedora I've had my eye on for a while and another microshadow from the Makeup Store to add to my ever growing collection of makeup.
I've realized that my backyard makes a great location for photos; so much greenery and random junk. Grandma had a lot of fun directing me in the photos.
It was such good weather today that I didn't even have to wear a jacket.
Ended up buying a straw fedora I've had my eye on for a while and another microshadow from the Makeup Store to add to my ever growing collection of makeup.
I've realized that my backyard makes a great location for photos; so much greenery and random junk. Grandma had a lot of fun directing me in the photos.
Ladakh top, Bettina Liano Jeans, Sportsgirl Vest, George Jenson Necklace, Rayban sunnies, vintage fedora, Givenchy nightingale, Zoe Wittner heels, various accessories
Since everyone has made a post about what you may typically find in their bags; I thought I'd make one too! ;D
- Versace wallet
- Sony Ericsson mobile
- Ipod
- Tissues and Hand Sanitizer
- Eclipse Mints
- Raybans
- Keys
- Coin Purse
- Lip Balm and Guerlain Lip Gloss
16 comments:
i love your hair! do you curl it yourself? what curling iron do you use?
you're like the exact replica of how I wished i dressed! lol
i love your eye shadow color here
gorgeous zipper detail on the sleeves
great jewelry, especially love the flower necklace and purple ring
thanks for sharing the inspiration
-cma
check out my blog @
cosmicaroline.blogspot.com
Girrrrl, I'm digging your fedora! :)
-xtina
www.thisisxtina.blogspot.com
i love using the nightingale for uni, its so good for the weight.. i have about 8kilos of bloody books on monday and tuesday and its holding u beautfully cause of the leather and the wya the handles are placed. and if your hands get tire, chuck it on yur back!! :)
i think you are great.
i love your hair
you're tall, wc am very jealous. hihihi.
and you're a great dresser. Definitely.
come check me out.
have a great day!.
ps,
i love your blog. am gonna follow you.
Lovely photos...I love your shoes!
xox, mavi
you're gorgy! lovely photos, love ur bag. u look so tallll, how tall r u?
xoxo
Fab outfit, love the hat and the zips on your tee
I love your top! so adorable! where did you get it?
I really like the pretty "BOMBnextDoor-esque" vibrancy of the friendly duo you compose with Ellie !!! AND the way you always play with light/shadow in your pictures softly emphasizes your hieratic sweetness . . .
à Bientôt, Antoine
to be honest. You are fabulous. Your style is so inspiring. Where are you from ;)??
http://jeadorefashion.blogspot.com
I love your hat! You always have such great hair too.
I've learnt to just suck it up and carry a boring practical bag for all my uni stuff. I save all the nice stuff for the weekend!
Love this look... It's so chill but yet still chic :)
XO
http://stylecrumbs.blogspot.com
saw you at Chictopia, and was in love at first sight to your style !!
love the eye shadow color too :)
mine to visit my blog and exchange link ??
thank youuu
love your pics.
check my blog:
www.elenafashionislife.blogspot.com
im obsessed with ur shoes
Post a Comment