Asos trousers, wanted heels, J-crew sweater, Celine bag, house of harlow sunglasesses, sass and bide necklaces
Finding it increasingly difficult again to find the time to post but luckily my time in the Hunter Valley last weekend gave me some time to mess around with both my boyfriends camera and my own to get some snaps for a new post!
The property owners dog, Stella was quite content in posing in some of my photos.. she was really quite intrigued by the noises made by the remote and self timer.
19 comments:
You look so stunning! Love the heels & those glasses! Well combined.
XO, Imke
What a fabulous model Stella is! Ha ha! Such a cute dog, glad she was up for some shots. ;)
Lovely outfit on you, though. The print on those pants is perfectly paired with the stripes on top. The colors are so in sync!
Gorgeous look, love your dog
http://shana-style.blogspot.com
Amazing style!
Am now following you after reading your message on IFB :)
http://sarablahblah.blogspot.com
Love xx
love this look! the dog is so so cute :3
Love,
Pudding Monster
I love the mix of floral and stripes it works on you...very cute :)!
I like this look how you matched flowers with stripes! xoxo ES
www.liveyourpassion.gr
Love the mix of patterns! Great outfit and those booties are so chic!!!
http://tseparfait.com
Hi! I came across your blog through IFB. Looked through some of your recent posts and I love your style! Following you now :)
If you get a chance, I'd love for you to visit my blog as well!
www.urbanmantra.blogspot.com. Thanks!
totally love your outfit perfect combo, and those shoes are awesome!!!!!gladly follow you via GFC:)would you like to visit my blog and follow me?
http://fashionismypassion-nickey.blogspot.sk/
love this outfit, especially the bag <3
http://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com
Hi there,
I absolutely loved this outfit!
It's perfectly trendy. This print mix is totally unexpected, yet utterly chic.
Happy to connect with you :)
Cheers,
Sol
http://www.theindietrendy.com
OMG! LOVE these shoes!!!
Marla
www.trendstruck.com
Hey there,
I just wanted to let you know that I love your blog so much that I added it to my blog's blogroll.
fallenfashionave.blogspot.com
please check out my blog and keep up the good work
fallen Fashion Ave x
love those pants,, u look great
http://styledestino.blogspot.com/
You Have a particular and fun style with great taste.
Great outfit!
xx
this is one of my favorite outfits! you look really relaxed but also confident and stylish. It's brilliant!
love your shoes on this one,, the dog looks great too.. :-
Follow each other?
Post a Comment