Gorman pants and sweater, vintage belt, Sass and Bide bag, Opening Ceremony heels, Mimco bracelet and earrings, Fendi necklace, House of Harlow sunglasses
Just a quick post as I have been working day in day out waking up at the crack of dawn to hit the gym before work which means that by the time I get home, I'm irretrievably lost to the warmth and soothing calls of my bed.
Will finally be getting a holiday this weekend at the Hunter Valley again and will hopefully get some time to work on some blogging projects in between relaxing in the sun with a Murakami book and some tea.
12 comments:
Lovely top especially the sleeves. Amazing and unique! :) Lovely sytle you got there..
Daney
THE UNCANNY GIRL
I love your belt and your shoesies :)
OliviaIrene.blogspot.com
xoxo
O
such a cool sweater! and it works really well with the pants:)
xx Kate
http://style-department.blogspot.com
ohh you look gorgeous!! love your style:)
please visit me in free time:)
http://mesmerize87.blogspot.com/
beautiful!
www.double-pizzazz.com
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this outfit!
httP://whatmakesuslive.wordpress.com
I have to agree: Love this outfit! It's really awesome!
lovely pics, I really like them! I just found your blog and I spend a great time reading it, would you like to follow us each other? I can also follow you on twitter and bloglovin!
xx
www.hetibrandenburg.com
Lovely outift!! Love that top! :-)
Check out my blog! I'd appreciate more follows and I always follow back :-)
http://lavintagefemme.blogspot.com/
Love the coloured jeans and the heels are lush.
Amazing sweater, I stumbled upon your blog and it is amazing. I followed:) Mind to follow me back?
Really love your combination of prints and colors. Nice blog.
Post a Comment