Tuesday, August 7, 2012

in the meantime



karla spetic shirt, manning cartell trousers, fendi necklace, mimco earrings and cuff, mulberry alexa bag,  steve madden heels, house of harlow necklace and sunglasses

Was playing around in my neighbourhood streets on an overcast day and managed to get a few photos even though the quality wasn't the best.. but a little bit of editing fixed most of it up!

Not writing a whole lot in this post as I am currently sick as a dog in bed and struggling to lift my fingers to type these words.. will definitely do a proper post when I am well again.

Don't forget to follow fashioneuphoria on instagram at http://followgram.me/helenchikx/


25 comments:

Fashion Gossip said...

Love the colors :)

Jovana said...

I love combination of yellow and blue. Great outfit, you look amazing in it! :)


http://fallforfall.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

I have a pair of blue high-waist pants but I couldn't pull it off!

Unknown said...

I have a pair of blue high-waist pants but I couldn't pull it off!

Anonymous said...

love those colors. that shirt is divine


WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook

Anonymous said...

lovely!

Anonymous said...

The pictures turned out great! What a lovely colour combination & love the black Alexa satchel. Hope you feel better soon!

http://tseparfait.com

Unknown said...

You look so pretty!!! Neon actually looks great on you!!

Love, Nyt
Metajojuana under a Starry Nyt

ShariGold said...

i just absolutely love this outfit. great combo

www.mycurlsmyfashion.com

Unknown said...

This is such a lovely outfit! I really adore the shirt, paired with those pants it looks divine :))

Klavdija.V said...

Amazing outfit,really something special =)! love your blog!!
visit me:http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

xx
K.

This is LN said...

You're gorgeous hun! Love your style! Following! xx

.sabo skirt. said...

Nice pretty outfit. The color combination was perfect. We love it!

Much love from the SABO SKIRT girls!
SHOP: http://www.saboskirt.com
BLOG: http://www.saboskirt.blogspot.com

Alfred Albert said...

Love your style! Nice pictures ;) visit my blog too. if you like it then we can follow each other?
Logo Design

Boyana said...

Lovely outfit!

lorenabr said...

Great look!
http://balearaitzart.blogspot.co.nz/

Ivana said...

Beautiful outfit, I love that electric blue. Gorgeous.

Ivana
http://ruedetreschic.blogspot.com/

Vany. said...

Beauty :)

Freder-ika said...

Im your new follower!
Please by my follower :)
http://bloomingflowers-ika.blogspot.sk/

Marjorie said...

you sure know how to color block. i dig this look :)

http://pisofashion.blogspot.com

The Marcy Stop said...

Stunning color combo and pics! Those blue trousers are hot!
xL

l said...

the pants look great on this one,, love the vibrance of them.. Follow each other?

Unknown said...

Loving the mix of neon yellow with bright blue! Gorgeous bag as well
Maya
archistas.com

Unknown said...

Lovely colours! xoxo
http://phuckyostyle.blogspot.dk/

Jordan Skiles said...

I'm a little obsessed with this look of yours!!

Thanks for asking me to check out your blog! I'm not following and hopefully you'll want to do the same! :)

Jordan
opal-and-violet.blogspot.com