Wednesday, July 25, 2012

hunter valley photo diary


Just a few quick snaps from our weekend in the Hunter Valley.. cosying up by the fireplace with a book and ridiculous amounts of food, running in and out of the spa in the chilling evenings equals perfect getaway.

11 comments:

Unknown said...

These are really beautiful! Thank you for sharing

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love these images, and that dog is the cutest!!

Double-Pizzazz by Thorunn Ivarsdottir

. said...

Gorgeous photos. Sounds like a lovely weekend :) x

The Lovelorn

dane said...

OMG! The first photo is lovely.. I love strawbery and mallows! Geeez. And I heard that the Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami is a good one! :)


Daney
THE UNCANNY GIRL

Unknown said...

You had me at those ever-so-modestly hidden strawberries and carried me right through with the brilliant colors and beautiful animals. Lovely snapshots!

Marina M. said...

dog is so cute!

My Vintage Curves said...

I'm reading the same book!!!
http://myvintagecurves.it/

Arra A. said...

Those are really great shots!

Arra
The Princess on the Brink

THE VINTAGE SET & OASAP GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG
The Vintage Set Giveaway
Oasap's Beat the Monster Giveaway: Win $500 Cash Credits

JOIN THE PAJAMA CHALLENGE FOR FUN
DAY 2

Anonymous said...

ohh, those animals .. so cute!! :)
Happy Sunday ;)

handmade NEON fascinator GIVEAWAY
*MY FASHION E-BOOK FOR FREE*

just JE NE SAIS QUOI
Independent Fashion Bloggers
Follow my blog with Bloglovin
about.me/Jesika + Twitter

Hannah Hawkshaw said...

These are all beautiful shots! I love the one of the peacock, it's stunning!

xx
Hannah

Anonymous said...

wooooow. this outfit is amaaaazing. wooow! :))) I'm impressed!!

Lovely blog! What do you think of following each other?
WhiteCloset
Twitter
Facebook