Wednesday, July 11, 2012

blow me one last kiss


Manning Cartell lace shorts, vintage shirt and belt, Kookai jacket and boots, Sass and Bide bag, House of Harlow sunglasses, Mimco earrings and bracelet, Celine scarf, Fendi necklace

On a beautiful sunday morning before I had to rush off to work the boy and I decided to take some snaps on a local bridge of me in my newly acquired Manning Cartell shorts. Originally I had purchases Lover lace shorts however the size 8 were just too big for me and I had to return them and traded them in for these.. 

Been working so much as of late that I have no real time to do things that I love, resulting in me waking up at ungodly hours in order to get things done before work!


13 comments:

Unknown said...

your style is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

Those boots are amazing, your whole outfit is amazing!!

WhiteCloset
Facebook
Twitter

Unknown said...

Love your belt and shorts

Anonymous said...

Love love love your scarf! Loved how you styled it!

http//tseparfait.com

Vania Aprilia said...

super love the shorts and the scarf! the scarf sure made the point in the look


Love,
Pudding Monster

Klavdija.V said...

Love your style! Simply fab!!
Visit me :http://cherryfashion-k.blogspot.com/

Have fun darling!
xoxo**
K.

Kate said...

super cool transitional outfit!:)
xx Kate

http://style-department.blogspot.com

Anna K. said...

these shorts are gorgeous! it's a perfectly paired outfit, brilliant

niknok said...

love the scarf babe! :)

The Niknok

Style

4Life Surabaya - Theresia said...

love the lace short ;)

http://theresia-oei.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

great post! I did a post on a freeway bridge and thought it was a ton of fun as well!

It's here: http://lucismorsels.blogspot.com/2012/06/freeway-blues.html

Phipay Suyo said...

The whole outfit is gorgeous :) By the way, I tagged you on my Getting To Know YOu post, I hope you can check it out!

Thanks :)

http://stephipaysuyo.blogspot.com/2012/07/getting-to-know-you.html

Vanessa and Jana said...

You look really beautiful dear. The outfit suits you very well.
All the best,

Jana & Vanessa from Berlin