Friday, April 29, 2011

a bucket full of sunshine..
















photography: Mateusz Blaszczakiewicz

Sass & Bide shorts and top, kookai jacket, sportsgirl hat, Herve Leger bag

This lovely lil (well not so lil.. it's actually rather large) clutch was given to me by my beautiful best friend Bree, totally love it and had to take it out with me the next day!

I originally bought these shorts because of the beading detail .. however.. they have proven to be quite a nuisance.. getting the shorts on is a mission and a half to say the least..

15 comments:

Fashion Gossip said...

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW!!!! I'm SO drooling over your outfit!!! Looks SO amazing! I love it all!! But, that bag is really to die for :)
Xoxo, K.

Anonymous said...

your sunnies are amazing! these photos remind me of the Free People March 11 catalogue, so inspiring!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

what can I say? u are absolutely fantastic!
stunning shots :*

lace and red lipstick

Plami said...

These pictures are so beautiful and your outfit is just perfect!!!! I love every little detail!!!

XoXo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

She Wears, She Shares said...

cayoooote look! Just beautiful pictures too!

xoxo



Julie

Phuong said...

AMAZING look and photos

Travel In Style

"the Apparel Notebook" said...

I like the photos and your outfit ist wonderful!
i`m your newest follower:)

visit my page
theApparelNotebook

moustachic said...

such amazing pictures! imfollowing! xx

www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com
www.moustachic.com

Mariel Torres said...

these pictures are absolutely STUNNING! and you darling, have an impeccable sense of style.

Beckerman Girls said...

These pics are unnnbelievable!!! I love your shorts and tank!!! And the beach is outta control STUNNING!!!!
kisses
xoThe Beckerman Girls

www.BeckermanBitePlate.com

Frank Vinyl said...

what great photos!! I love how the background looks and al those browns and yellows against your outfit. Love your glasses the most
xo
francesca
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Karoline Kalvø said...

You're so gorgeous. I love the outfit. Amazing vest too.

Come visit me
Karoline Kalvo

Rene Braun said...

Amazing photos!!! Love your blog!

WWW.RENEBRAUN.COM

Kisses!

SeaofGirasoles said...

bag,sunglasses,bracelet.awesome!

http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/

SeaofGirasoles said...

lovely hippie bag

http://seaofgirasoles.blogspot.com/