Abandoned Tram Yard Interview Footage from Mateusz BlaszczakiewiczVimeo. on
Ok so here is a little video that my dear friend Mateusz and I made on our little journey to an abandoned tram yard..
Photos of our adventure soon to come!! enjoy!!
Very cool location! I'm glad I found you blog- I just followed you =)♥ Gina MicheleCrochetClouds
Great location! I follow your blog now:DXx Check out my Stylish Confessions! Check out my Stylish Confessions!
Really nice video and great blog !http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com
♥ So nice post.)) I love your blog♥
great pics, cool outfitcome follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you thinkFashion by He
love your style! you have gorgeous accessories. i'm your newest follower. xx
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Very cool location!
I'm glad I found you blog- I just followed you =)
♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds
Great location! I follow your blog now:D
Xx
Check out my Stylish Confessions!
Check out my Stylish Confessions!
Really nice video and great blog !
http://cuteredbow.blogspot.com
♥ So nice post.)) I love your blog♥
great pics, cool outfit
come follow the first ever fashion blog from a Guys POV, let He know what you think
Fashion by He
love your style! you have gorgeous accessories. i'm your newest follower. xx
Post a Comment