Monday, May 2, 2011

let's go forward..













photography: Mateusz Blaszczakiewicz

Bettina Liano shorts, Acne top, Marcs belt, Giuseppe Zanotti boots, Oroton clutch


Wearing these new boots and having to walk across a rather dilapidated tram roof was a task and a half.. the questionable stability of the roof meant that I could only move with the aid of my friend Matt.

One of the things I love most about this top is the way it drapes... and how unstructured the scarf is. I have received many compliments for this top which I've also worn as a dress (with biker shorts underneath so that I don't have any unglamorous moments)

Will be heading away to the Hunter Valley this weekend for a few days of relaxation! Will post photos when I get back! x

oh and just a little aside since Easter has just passed.. we've made an easter bunny hunt tribute video! enjoy!





15 comments:

alannah. said...

your shirt, hair & leather shorts = fab!x



http://thatsweetaurora.blogspot.com

Fashion Gossip said...

Love the look. Place of shooting is amazing.
M.

Jes said...

Great pictures, love the blog

http://www.heelsink.blogspot.com/

Tristana said...

Looks wonderful! I really really like it!

www.moitristana.com
www.moitristana.com

Plami said...

Amazing photos! This location is great!!! I love your outfit! It's amazing!

xoxo
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

UyenCao said...

Amazing photos! and your hair is GORGEOUS! checkout my blog and follow if you'd like, I'll follow back(:

http://sheknowslamode.blogspot.com/

xoxo uyen

Mimi & Lo said...

amazing post!

check out my blog : http://theressomethingboutmimi.blogspot.com/

rosapelsblog said...

waoh u are gorgeous !

sorelle in style said...

simply perfect outfit. i adore your accessories - the belt, the bag - everything! these photos are awesome, too - what great balance you must have, haha!

-j
sorelle in style

Anonymous said...

great location for doing shoots!
top by my blog if you like

ChristingC said...

Hey!!
Just saw ur comment! I'm going to a few parties tonight but will try to make it to the ivy later!! Have fun and hopefully see u later tonight!

Xx

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous :)
i love your long hair
and your outfit is really cute too. i love how you out all the pieces together.
p.s. you should model

Frank Vinyl said...

LOVE this look and am obsessed with where you are!!! those buses are so cool. amazing shoot
http://www.frankvinyl.com

Anonymous said...

Where do you find these great locations to take these pictures. Your pictures are so hot.

ebbiemag.blogspot.com

dekker05 said...

Lace your boots gave me a hell of excitement to see them close up and I expect it to have an immediate reaction, hard to control themselves after.