Had a massive Friday night of intense dancing and drinking on my behalf. It involved a bottle of Moet, shots, and the company of great friends! Despite my wisdom tooth infection I still managed to have fun!
Danced into the wee hours of the morning.. destroyed my feet.. enjoyed the hangover the next day at work coupled with the excruciating pain in my mouth..all in all? fantastic weekend!
currently listening to rapture nonstop.. the avicii mix! thought I'd share with you all
9 comments:
This sounds like a great night! You look gorgeous!
XoXo
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
It's good to hear you're having fun despite your teeth! I'm worried about my wisdom teeth but I'm too scared to go to the dentist.
Really great photos.
I'm not much of a Moet girl. I'm all about Veuve!
TheQueenofHearts
Well, looks like you had a good time:) Gorgeous outfit! Simply stunning!!! You have a great blog, I am now following!
Maybe you'll have time to visit my blog:)
Kisses,
Annabelle
http://vivaluxury.blogspot.com
Lovely shots!!!It sounds like a great night and you look amazing!
http://chiccastyle.blogspot.com/
This dress looks hot!
Nice pics!
LA
Sounds like the most perfect of Friday nights in! Booze, boys, and besties...can't go wrong :D You look stunning...that candlelight sure is flattering!
xo-Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog
Ah! Looks incredibly fun! :D
Wida
Missing Amsie Blog
lovely photos. sounds like a great night
XX
Vi from Cali
Post a Comment