I have the privilege of working with wonderful kookettes..
For those of you who don't know, I work in Kookai and I have been for almost a year now! The fashion is affordable, simplistic and classy. Couldn't ask for a better store to work in..
Oh honey, you look superFAB! What a fun environment to work in..with your homies, surrounded by beautiful clothes...betcha try everything on for fashion posts dontcha....how fun! I'm jelly ;D
Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her 1st birthday so I'm sponsoring a HUGE giveaway, would love to see you stop by when you get the chance :D
10 comments:
your job looks like fun. love the pants you have on
XX
Vi from Cali
love your skirt
♥I love your blog so much.)) ♥
Oh honey, you look superFAB! What a fun environment to work in..with your homies, surrounded by beautiful clothes...betcha try everything on for fashion posts dontcha....how fun! I'm jelly ;D
Btw, Haute Khuuture just celebrated her 1st birthday so I'm sponsoring a HUGE giveaway, would love to see you stop by when you get the chance :D
Happy Monday!
xo-Julie
Haute Khuuture Blog
You look amazing!!!! Very stylish and chick!
XoxO
Plami
http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/
sounds like a wonderful place to shop!! love your outfit!! you look gorgeous <3 your skirt and boots are amazing!!
Very lovely outfit! + the store loooks nice :)
I love Kookai and always go to George St store =)
http://snakesliveinmortalfearoftiles.blogspot.com/
x
love your outfit!
http://loresfashion.blogspot.com
ooh i love kookai :)
mallory
whitwatwear
Post a Comment