Saturday, April 23, 2011

decadence











photography: Mateusz Blaszczakiewicz

Asos pants, Alice Mccall top, sportsgirl hat and scarf, vintage belt and shoes, earrings and necklace (both birthday gifts)

First few shots of my adventure in the abandoned tram yard with Mateusz.. really don't miss treading through the mud but the venue was awesome nonetheless..


So I bought these pants from Asos and just love them to death! Definately been a wardrobe favourite atm.

I also have exciting news.. Valerie will be again visiting me in Sydney next week and hopefully we'll document a few snapshots of us gallivanting around Sydney!

More posts to come soon! xoxo

11 comments:

Jekkita said...

what a sick location to take photos !

you have a great sense of style !! i especially love ur hat.
xox

Unknown said...

Amazing location!

Those pants look great on you.

♥ Gina Michele
CrochetClouds

Plami said...

Beautiful photos and great outfit!!! I adore your blog!

XoXO
Plami

http://fashion-thrill.blogspot.com/

Velma Williams said...

Hot Jewellery!! :)



Fashion Rehab

Anonymous said...

love the hat
love it!
you've got a great blog, keep it up!

-COSMICaroline
www.COSMICaroline.com

Phuong said...

gorgeous pics

Travel In Style; GIVEAWAY win Elizabeth Hurley Swimwear

mari said...

amazing pictues - seriously.
i'm in love with your hat by the way!
xx


themerrimari.blogspot.com

Arizka said...

so basically agree with the whole world.. this place is fab! definitely makes me want to start scouring for these hidden discoveries!

p.s. I too adore your pants. I can see why you love them! And i can't get enough of your long locks! :)

Anonymous said...

love the accessories, especially the earrings

sjsw said...

love the background and your outfits! :)

www.sj-sw.blogspot.com

Style by Buett said...

just found your blog. you really have good taste and amazing style. i love the pictures. Locations and the quality of your pic are very nice..
definitely following you:)

love from Cali...